Latest favorite scent

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id have to say my favourite this year has got to be Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb! Its not cheap but its like a never ending bottle and the fragrance lasts for ages!

I like Flowerbomb too and I don't usually like florals.... I'd have to say my current favs are:

Bond no. 9 Chinatown

Exact Friction of the Stars

Serge Lutens Un Bois de Vanille

my new fav is Lanvin`s "Eclate"--the top notes are peach blossom and lemon leaves --very tender and feminine. My only regret --it doesn`t last too long on me!

Originally Posted by Barbette /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sicily by D&G
That's a lovely scent !

I got Daisy by Marc Jacobs from my Grandma last year, and it is still my favorite. Sometimes when I'm getting ready in the morning I'll spray a little on my pillow and as I'm drifting off to sleep at night, every now and then I'll catch a whiff. I have my best dreams when I spray that stuff on my pillow!

(Yaeh I know, Weird)

I also love Clinique Happy and Vera Wang Princess!

~Katie

I´m loving Chelsea Flowers by Bond No. 9 and Jo Malone´s White Mint and Jasmine cologne at the moment.

I love Flowerbomb, Fancy and Harajuku Lovers "G". I want more of them now.

I am love love loving the new fragrance by Ed Hardy Love and Luck..not the pink bottle but the white one with the geisha on it..I smelled it on a girl and HAD to have it...lasting an eternity on my skin as well

I got the christina aguilera "inspire" from my mum, at christmas. At first I didnt like it but now I really like it alot.

YSL Opium Poesie de Chine ~ absolutely beautiful! Too bad it was LE...

Now it's Zagorsk and Avignon by Comme des Garcons. Luckily my friend will bring me today samples of those scents
smile.gif

Has anyone smelled the new True Religion scent? I smelled it in a magazine and fell in LOVE with it. I think it is only available at Nordstrom or True Religion stores...neither of which are anywhere near Podunk South Dakota. A good friend of mine went to Minneapolis this past week so I gave her some cash to get a bottle for me--she just got back to town so I'm waiting to get it from her and I can't wait. It smells SO wonderful, fresh and crisp--I can't describe it. Just curious if anyone else has smelled it, and what you think?

i like for many years Noa Cacharel and Miracle Lancome, on next places are:Miracle So Magic, Flowerbomb, Coco Mademoiselle Chanel,Code Elixir Armani, Miss Dior Cherie Dior , Inside Delight, Rose Essentielle, Voile De Jasmin Bvlgari

Back