Laura Mercier Mineral - anyone tried this....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never tried this but i wouldn't purchase it. there are so many small online companies that has very good mineral foundation that is half the price of LM.

I got a sample of this foundation today, in "sand". I have to say that all they shades they have tend to be on the dark side; and also they are somewhat red-based. Sand has a bit of yellow to it and it is a medium tone.

I like the finish a lot. Looks very very natural. It does not have very heavy coverage but for me this is ok as I only need medium coverage.

I'll take a pic in a sec. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

EDIT: Pics... Please excuse the lack of lipstick.

Attachment 32909Attachment 32910Attachment 32911

Thais the LM mineral makeup looks great on you. Sadly, it didn't work for me because it's a wee bit dark. Even though Tender Rose is the lightest shade it's still not light enough for this pale face. (For any BE Fair users that are curious, Tender Rose is darker.) I returned it and the blending brush.

Yes I noticed this; even their lightest shade seemed to be dark; which is odd.

yep yep yep....It's my current foundation. I went to Macys to purchase it after hearing great reviews on another site, the lady gave me a make-over with the foundation and the LM primer and some other products. My cousin commented on how flawless my skin looked afterwards....I got the tender rose...and well I've used it a few times until then.

I believe the primer is making me dry and itchy (it's not the foundation believe me, because I didn't apply primer to some areas and they were fine-like my cheeks) so today I'll just purchase the Monistat stuff everyone has been raving about.

Yeah, and I'll keep with the LM foundation.

Back