Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do we know where they are shipping from?
NYC! 

Pics and info below!! I'm dying of happiness right now. If this is any sign, I will never ever regret this purchase. 

Enter the lipstick doesn't have a name, the kaleidoscope is the lip kit in empress, then the kabuki brush, and the eyeliner is black. I am sooo happy!

My calculations make this a $254 value. Of all things I will use. We can't expect that in every box since there was a little note saying the kabuki brush is our free gift but STILL. Totally worth it.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do we know where they are shipping from?
NYC! 

Pics and info below!! I'm dying of happiness right now. If this is any sign, I will never ever regret this purchase. 

Enter the lipstick doesn't have a name, the kaleidoscope is the lip kit in empress, then the kabuki brush, and the eyeliner is black. I am sooo happy!

My calculations make this a $254 value. Of all things I will use. We can't expect that in every box since there was a little note saying the kabuki brush is our free gift but STILL. Totally worth it.
7b.gif

NYC!  Pics and info below!! I'm dying of happiness right now. If this is any sign, I will never ever regret this purchase. 
What!?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS? (Yes, this does indeed deserve all-caps here.)

A LIP KALEIDOSCOPE? Gah. Clearly, they made this box for me. I thought this was going to be an eye kaleidoscope, but one for lips is even better even though I have no business getting more lip stuff. But I have dozens of GDE pigments in all colors and more sitting in my mailbox rught now, almost all of my lip stuff is hot pink or fuchsia, and it looks like these are calm autumnal colors that are nothing like anything I own, so this is fantastic.
So not what I had been expecting, but even better considering what I already have.

Yes, its amazing! 

like you meaganola, I was hoping for eyeshadow (not that I need it), but I am so happy with the lip glosses. My momentary sad face when it was lip gloss was quickly a happy face...I have 11 more months of this coming, which pretty much guarantees eyeshadow, and a piece of each of their make up items!

NYC! 

SPEECHLESS!!!!!

This is truly absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!

Quick question...

Does the product we were surprised about come with a mirror?

The swatches online are STUNNING!!!

I can only imagine how fantabulous the holiday box will be!!!

Yes, its amazing! 

like you meaganola, I was hoping for eyeshadow (not that I need it), but I am so happy with the lip glosses. My momentary sad face when it was lip gloss was quickly a happy face...I have 11 more months of this coming, which pretty much guarantees eyeshadow, and a piece of each of their make up items!

Totally agree with you. Feel the same way. It's all good!

SPEECHLESS!!!!!

This is truly absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!

Quick question...

Does the product we were surprised about come with a mirror?

The swatches online are STUNNING!!!

I can only imagine how fantabulous the holiday box will be!!!
The top flips up and its a mirror! Super cute.

This sub is really starting to give me an awards-season-gift-suite feeling. If they do just one more box like this (it seems logical that they will go awesome like this for December), I would be good with nail polish for the other ten months, but I doubt they would go nail-polish-only any month unless it was a set of three or four, so this all bodes very well.

And somehow I missed that there was an adorable hand written note in the box! all my love for LMdB right now!

And somehow I missed that there was an adorable hand written note in the box! all my love for LMdB right now!

what did it say?

I love special touches like that.

Sorry for all the zillion questions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And thank you again for posting and taking a photo!

NYC! 

omg so excited, I want my box nowwww!

If you've had time to swatch/play with the goodies already, how is the texture of the glosses in the kaleidoscope and the lipstick? The temperature is 3 digits in the shade here, I'm so afraid they'll melt :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The package I just got from BB was burning hot and considering my mail lady actually brought it to the door for me, the mail/UPS/etc. trucks must be like ovens.

Ooh, I can't wait until Monday! If I wasn't going to be at a client all day, I'd come home at lunch to drool!

OMG, I am SO glad I decided to get this box.  I'm  thrilled with the spoiler box contents and I can't wait to get mine.  I still haven't gotten my usual UPS Mychoice notification so it might not even arrive Monday.

Speaking of UPS, I'm happy beyond words that they are using standard UPS delivery and not one of the agonizing slow-post methods.

Just signed up for UPS my choice....but my box is coming to my work. Ahhh!! SAD FACE, I guess I'll get it when I get it
shot.gif

I feel a little bit like a spoiled brat saying this but I'm super disappointed that we got the lip glosses instead of the eye shadows. I really wanted a new eye shadow palette- I feel like I'm on lip product overload :-(

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel a little bit like a spoiled brat saying this but I'm super disappointed that we got the lip glosses instead of the eye shadows. I really wanted a new eye shadow palette- I feel like I'm on lip product overload :-(
I was thinking the same thing. But I am still going to be happy as long as mine does not melt. 
smileno.gif

I've got the Bauhaus lip kaleidoscope, and the glosses are really nice quality.  It will be interesting to see if everyone gets the same kaleidoscope, as there is always the possibility that they could mix things up. 

what did it say?

I love special touches like that.

Sorry for all the zillion questions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And thank you again for posting and taking a photo!
Basically just thanks for being a member we are excited for the vault etc etc. It was cute! 

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've got the Bauhaus lip kaleidoscope, and the glosses are really nice quality.  It will be interesting to see if everyone gets the same kaleidoscope, as there is always the possibility that they could mix things up. 
Yes! They are super nice. Its fairly warm and humid hear, I think it was about 88-90 yesterday, and mine didn't melt at all. They aren't sticky, and the color is really there. I haven't tried them all yet, but so far so good.

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was too, but I just reminded myself that we have a whole year to get that product, so I'm sure its coming! 

Thanks ladies for cheering me up- I think I was just having a bad hair day yesterday..lol! I'm excited to get the box in my hands- my birthday is Monday, I'm hoping for its arrival!! That said, the value of this box phenomenal & I'm excited for months to come :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Erk, I hadn't realized those were 

glosses.  I wasn't paying attention and thought they were lipsticks.  Now I'm thinking I'll end up selling (or at least trying to sell) that along with the eyeliner (black eyeliner = no.  Liquid liner = no.  Black liquid liner = OH, *HELL*, NO).  I'm a huge lipstick fan, but not so much gloss unless it's something clear, sparkly, and flavored over a stain. Oh, and preferably in a squeezy tube (like Lancome Juicy Tubes) or clicky stick (like stila).  I feel like wands shove cooties into the tubes like mascara.  Pans are better, but I'm *really* not a fan of pan glosses.   I'm still really happy with the box and consider this box worth the money between the lipstick (I love lipstick!  Can't get enough!  The brighter the better as long as it's not a warm shade!) and the kabuki brush, especially if I can sell the liner and Kaleidoscope.  I recently dug out and started using the kabuki brush I received from Loose Button, and it started shedding after the second time I washed it, so it's clearly not high-quality and not too long for the world, but I have been dragging my feet on buying another one or even just a powder brush since it started doing this -- and then voila!  New high-end brush on the way!  Starlooks sent me a blush brush right when I was dragging my feet on getting one of those, too.  I need to find another kind of brush to keep put off buying so a sub will send it.

Latest posts

Back