Let's stop ranting for a moment... :)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
i know i know, we are slaves to the gym and the horrific life of calorie counting, but for once, take a moment and think positively:

which feature of yourself do u like the best?

my favorite feature is my eyes and my Abs.

it's no surprise -- cruches are my favorite excercise, and i love doing eye makeup!

in the midst of it all, don't forget to appreciate ur own body
yay!

Reaction score
Great post! We always seem to stress on the negative and not on the positive.

I think for me it would be my smile and my eyes.

Reaction score
My favorite facial feature: my smile (now if I'd just remember to wear my retainer more often to fix that one crooked tooth....)

My favorite bodily feature: my hands and feet, especially when I have my toenails and fingernails polished

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sugersoul

i know i know, we are slaves to the gym and the horrific life of calorie counting, but for once, take a moment and think positively:

it's no surprise -- cruches are my favorite excercise, and i love doing eye makeup!

yay!

I like my upper body the best. I am solid as a rock upstairs and very muscular

Reaction score
great idea-we should focus more on what we like about ourselves instead of only looking at flaws.

my favorites are: booty, abs, legs (with the exception of outer thighs *lol*)

Reaction score
Hmmmm...

I'd have to say I like my eyes and my legs the best!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine For me I like my eyes, my lips, and my legs. This is a great post! thnks
just thought it would be nicesince we all know what we DO HATE, i think it's much more difficult to find what we DO LOVE
hehe

Reaction score
I like this way of thinking! This is a great attitude we all should have! Thanks for posting this!

Reaction score
well said sugersoul! best feature - my hair - a bushy/curly brown afro. i kinda like the way my legs look, too - thank you mr. squat machine! still working on the abs and obliques!

Originally Posted by sugersoul i know i know, we are slaves to the gym and the horrific life of calorie counting, but for once, take a moment and think positively:

yay!

Reaction score
Great thread!!!!!!!

Um lets see, i like my eyes,my lips,um and i am working on everything else!

Reaction score
I think I will go with eyes and very toned legs. My husband would definitely say the boobs! I can take or leave the boobs.

Reaction score
One of my best features are my curves and my breasts. They're quite perky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LuckyMe I think I will go with eyes and very toned legs. My husband would definitely say the boobs! I can take or leave the boobs. lol, my hubby is also obsessed with my breasts ... not sure why, I'm only a size 36A

Reaction score
Originally Posted by girl_geek lol, my hubby is also obsessed with my breasts ... not sure why, I'm only a size 36A
you lucky girl
I was kinda surprised when my then-SO told me he thinks my breasts are perfect.

that was a big compliment coming from a boobie-guy as he called himself. I was always like, ok, they´re THERE, but they´re nothing special.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle I was always like, ok, they´re THERE, but they´re nothing special. lol, that's what I think of my boobs ... I don't hate them (as long as I can find a bra that fits!) but they're not my favorite body part either

Reaction score
Originally Posted by girl_geek lol, that's what I think of my boobs ... I don't hate them (as long as I can find a bra that fits!) but they're not my favorite body part either
hahaha same here! 'cept i don't like the way my legs look -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but my bf loves it when i wear skirts! i have always been self concious of my legs, because they are disporportional to my torso -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts