Limited edition: Birchbox for CEW

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally caved in and got both boxes and the Juicy double ended roller ball.  I'm excited.

Got both boxes, and the laundress bar (needed something for free shipping and the bobby pins were out of stock, haha - figure it's worth having around with 3 little kids, I'm always on the look out for good stain removers!) and the mystery pick-2 pack. Used 100 of my points, the 7TEEN15 code and paid $17.20. Not too shabby! 

Got both boxes, and the laundress bar (needed something for free shipping and the bobby pins were out of stock, haha - figure it's worth having around with 3 little kids, I'm always on the look out for good stain removers!) and the mystery pick-2 pack. Used 100 of my points, the 7TEEN15 code and paid $17.20. Not too shabby! 
This is exactly what I just ordered! Same code & 100 points haha. I'm not excited about everything in the boxes, but I'm excited about enough things to make them worth purchasing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You girls are awesome shoppers. You got some really good deals! I'm more looking forward to: Mass Appeal- Simple® Revitalizing Eye Roll-On (this is currently on clearance at Target? Has amazing reviews) Burt’s Bees® Ultimate Care Hand Cream (I can always use lotion. Hoping for a non greasy formula) Revlon® Just Bitten Kissable™ Balm Stain (I live on Chapstick. I want to fall in love with a stain) L'Oréal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow (More eye shadow? Yes, please!) Prestige Headliners- JULEP™ Essential Cuticle Oil (Never tried cuticle oil, but mine are terrible. Hope this helps!) JULEP™ Nail Color (I'm a nail polish hoarder. I ordered some Julep polishes from their warehouse sale and have yet to use them) Living Proof Prime Style Extender™ (Sounds like an awesome product)

They've arrived!

Originally Posted by HHummel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They've arrived!

Fun! I'm so glad I got both boxes now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was wondering if they'd be sending out varying shades of the Revlon shadow and the Julep polishes so that answers my question too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Did anyone that ordered the boxes last Thursday or Friday getting a shipping confirmation yet? I'm impatiently waiting!

I ordered Wednesday and havnt received a shipping notice. Ive noticed we are not alone from posts on other CEW and birchbox threads. Actually, one girl got her boxes today and never received tracking. Eta:just checked my email and got a reply back from birchbox(i wrote last night) they said they were sorry they didn't get my tracking to me and according to tracking its delivered this morning! I want to leave work!

Did anyone that ordered the boxes last Thursday or Friday getting a shipping confirmation yet? I'm impatiently waiting!
I ordered Wednesday, never got notification, and got my boxes today.

I ordered Wednesday and havnt received a shipping notice. Ive noticed we are not alone from posts on other CEW and birchbox threads. Actually, one girl got her boxes today and never received tracking.
I think that's me. Lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered my box on Wednesday, and I haven't received a shipping email.  I'm sure it is on it's way, but I did email BB about it.  I did not receive a shipping email for my last order either, yet I get all of their other emails.  Hopefully they can fix it!

I checked my order status on the site and it is 'completed' but I haven't received a tracking notice.  I might not email to see if I can break myself of obsessive tracking refreshing habits :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also ordered on Thursday and haven't received a tracking email yet, but it's still within the 2 business days to ship. I'll probably email them tomorrow if I don't get something this afternoon! Hopefully it's just delayed because they are picking me out an amazing mystery pick two ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just received my boxes today. Love them! Great deal. I was hoping for a better Julep color though. I received Dianna (green/mint) and was hoping for a pink or purple. How do you trade? I didn't open it, it's still sealed.

I ordered the Mass Appeal box and it came today! Well worth the $12! My lip stain color is Charm, which is a light peachy-pink color. I wasn't too excited about it at first, but after wearing it for awhile, I'm starting to like it. My eyeshadow is Endless Sea, a teal color. Not a color I'd choose for myself, but I'm going to give it a try, I might like it. 

Got mine yesterday!  The lippie was in 'Romantic'--a great color for someone who is trying to ease into red!  I wore it last night and got a lot of compliments, but I was terrified to leave the house.  Infallible was midnight blue, excited to play with that in fall.  Julep was Martha, pale pink creme, *yawn*.

I got Vichy Aqualia Thermal and Incoco strips in my mystery pick two--will use both!

Back