Limited edition: Birchbox for CEW

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine yesterday! I can forgive the lack of shipping confirmation because it came so quick!

Originally Posted by Linnake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got mine yesterday! I can forgive the lack of shipping confirmation because it came so quick!
My box was delivered last night, and I got my shipping email this morning!

I just received tracking, and it's out for delivery right now. My previous order (before the CEW boxes went up) arrived with no notice -- not even an order confirmation.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received tracking, and it's out for delivery right now. My previous order (before the CEW boxes went up) arrived with no notice -- not even an order confirmation.
My last order was the same way.  The customer service rep said they had a glitch that prevented the shipping emails from being sent out before, but it has since been fixed.

Anyway, I feel bad, but I had to email them again today.  I ordered Number 4 clarifying shampoo, the CEW Mass Appeal box, and a mystery pick-two.  They sent me the Number 4 and 2 CEW boxes.

My box came yesterday and I got my shipping e-mail today. For a minute I thought I had made a Birchbox order I didn't even remember making and thought "Wow, maybe I do have a problem!"

I purchased both boxes on Friday of last week and the Pick-Two pack (with the Betty Lou Manizer and shower cream) and I also got the Sumita brow powder. I got my shipping email Yesterday morning (30th) and when I check my tracking number it shows 2 day priority shipping with insurance of $100.

I selected the free ground shipping, but I am receiving the 2 day shipping. Was it like this for anyone else? I also have never noticed an addition of insurance on my previous orders, did anyone else have this too?

Wow. Thank goodness I have been away from MUT for some time or my bank account would have been emptied in a hot minute!  Lucky for my wallet (sad for me), the mass appeal is sold out since the only way I would have made a purchase would have been for box.  
icon_neutral.gif

Argh, no box, and tracking updated as not updated! I want my stuff! There are facial wipes in there that I could really use.

I got my two boxes today, and I am not super super happy with them. I am disappointed by all of the color variables. My Julep came in Dianna (seafoam green), my Revlon Just Bitten stain in Precious (nude/pink), and my eyeshadow in midnight blue. Yuck to all of those.

I am happy with the Living Proof Prime. I use it when I blow dry, under a frizz protector and hair oil, and it is awesome. My hair would last a week if my scalp wasn't so dry. Also love the Julep cuticle oil and I am excited to try the brow pencil. I just wish I had gotten only the prestige box.

I got the mass appeal box with Golden Emerald eyeshadow and Darling lip stain!  I'm not sure the lip stain will show up on my lips, but it's a color that will work for me if it does.  The eyeshadow is nothing like anything I already have, and it's going to be a great autumn color that I didn't know I needed until now!  I'm seriously considering getting another one just for the chance to get different shades although I have NO BUSINESS getting more eyeshadow right now (GDE order on the way, LMdB VIP box getting ready to ship, just starting to work with the July Starbox, haven't even swatched my ipsy palette).  Or lip crayons (I probably have six of them in my bag right now, and that's not counting the others I haven't rounded up and moved to my bag yet).

Back