Limited Edition CEW

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's hoping for a 4 item pick 2!!

Unfortunately I didn't add enough to get pick 2 for the first box...that's ok.

Fingers crossed for a purple laqa.

I haven't bought these...yet.  Following this thread really makes me want to order both.  I've bought too much this month & the deal with myself is, if these boxes are still available on Sept. 1st then I order them.  I go back & forth hoping they are still available and hoping they are out of stock to save me some money.  :wacko:

Well, I bought another set of boxes. I was only going to get the Prestige box but BB gave me some sorry points for messing up an order and I thought that essentially makes the mass box free and I do love the mascara and Dove. I can give the other things in the mass box to my cousin's girlfriend. She is still in college and doesn't have much money but really enjoys trying new beauty products.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got both of my boxes today!  Love them!  The drug store sample sizes are AWESOME!  But I'm very excited to try the prestige sameles, as there is alot of things i wouldn't necessarly spend the money on for myself!  My nail polish is Deep Sea and I LOVE it!!!  I kept seeing all the pinks and assumed mine would be pink too, so I was super excited to open it and see blue!!

Also, my pick 2 also had FOUR samples in it:

English Laundry perfume

Harvey Prince- Hello

Cynthia Rowley liner in black

coola Natural BB Cream

All in all, I'm a happy camper!

I hope I get the Velventeen polish too! Through the whole unboxing video I couldn't keep my eyes off of her nails, it is such a pretty color. 
I guess Juliette wrote the name wrong or something, the name is velveteen according to the bottom of the bottle. But even on the BB site its written as velventeen. Whatever its called, its so pretty and I'm glad I got the one I wanted :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm happy with both boxes, I can't wait to start using everything! 

I ordered both boxes on Sunday free with points. Still waiting on shipping for them.

Did anyone else find the nail polish to be a very thin consistency? I got it in Forever and I love the color, but it actually dripped off the brush even after I had wiped it on the edge of the bottle top.  I was just wondering if mine was thinner than the others.  I like the color and the coverage, but I'm not ordering it in other colors if they are all this thin.

I ordered both boxes on Sunday free with points. Still waiting on shipping for them.
Call them and check on this. I ordered both boxes on Monday and they will be delivered tomorrow. Your package might be stuck in the warehouse.

I keep going back and forth about buying these boxes.. I do have the points but can't decide! The only thing I really want to try is the fekkai and the josie maran light.. the rest would be great but I don't really need and will only add to my stash  :blush: . advice anyone?

Call them and check on this. I ordered both boxes on Monday and they will be delivered tomorrow. Your package might be stuck in the warehouse.
Seems like all my orders get stuck at the warehouse I will have to call and see whats up.

I keep going back and forth about buying these boxes.. I do have the points but can't decide! The only thing I really want to try is the fekkai and the josie maran light.. the rest would be great but I don't really need and will only add to my stash  :blush: . advice anyone?
I would say get it you can always gift the items you dont use.

I am so happy I ordered another Prestige box. My nail polish color was Cherry Pop. I was going to order that color so I am so excited  it was in my box. It's absolutely beautiful. 

So  I contacted BB yesterday for some reason my order was just sitting in the warehouse. I was assured it would be pushed through and that I would get a shipping notification still waiting for that email.

I caved... I just bought both... I couldn't find any sort of promo to use but it still cost me no money with points. I'm especially excited to try the Philosophy night cream and the butterfly mascara.

I caved... I just bought both... I couldn't find any sort of promo to use but it still cost me no money with points. I'm especially excited to try the Philosophy night cream and the butterfly mascara.
I really like the night cream. I may have to buy a full size when my samples are finished. I am hoping BB sends me some more of this in my box or maybe a pick two. 

Back