Links: YouTube channels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello beauties!

Nice to meet everyone, I am mainly focusing on health and skin care tips. Please check my puppy and I out, and I will be sure to do the same. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

0.jpg

Enjoy! xoxo

Hello Forum,

My girlfriend is an aspiring makeup artist and has recently started to make her own videos. It would mean the world to her if you could just check out her latest tutorial and like/comment on it. So if you're looking for a way to make a girl's day please check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_enVZBuynw

Hello lovely YouTubers! If we haven't met yet, I'm Cookie, a moderator here on Makeuptalk. 
yaya.gif
Just a quick reminder to those of you who may be new to our site, we do have some rules regarding YouTube Channel and video sharing, mainly that all videos need to be embedded into the post rather than linked. From our Terms of Service:

• Put your YouTube channel link in your signature (learn how to edit your signature), and make good, informative posts that gains the audience trust in you, and you'll gain a true readership base. Engage the community.
  • People won't follow you if you are only be seen as an unwelcome person who is always asking members to visit your YouTube channel. Again, Engage the community in conversation.
  • The best advice I can give you is to engage the community by posting informative threads, tutorials or product reviews that make people want to watch your videos. We have a large membership base, people will pay attention and see your signature, and visit your YouTube channel, and watch your videos.
  • Become a featured writer on our blog and embed your videos into your blog posts
  • If you do makeup video tutorials, EMBED your YouTube videos into forum posts in our Makeup videos Forum.

Thanks so much for sharing your beauty passion here with us and please don't hesitate to reach out to me if ya'll have any questions!
wink3.gif

Hi Dolls! I started YouTube because of my love for music. It has been a very fun journey. However I took a two year hiatus as I enjoyed the journey of motherhood. During that time I discovered my love for beauty, products, makeup etc. I became an esthetician (skin therapist) and because of this new found love I decided to incorporate this in my channel now. My channel is going to be focused on the things I am passionate about: motherhood, music and makeup! Please subscribe and I will do the same <3 MY CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/mlopez18989 NEW VIDEO: ULTA HAUL <3

Hi beauties!

I just finished my shoot with the DIY network, and it was so much fun! I'll let you guys know when it will air this summer, so you can see me as a handy woman lol.

P.S. New video coming out on my channel for healthy snacking, so keep a look out! xoxo

Latest posts

Back