Links: YouTube channels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first GIVEAWAY video, so excited! Please tune into to be entered into the contest. [VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]

I watched your tutorial all the way through. PS, love love love your nails. Gorgeous. Love this video too. I still can't comment think its my age.:)

Hi you guys i am new to YouTube also.im interested in having Beauty channel/ Girl talk videos but i dont know where to start because i don't know how to edit and make my videos look professional.Could you guys give me some tips thanks!!!

Thanks Courtnee! Hope you're doing well girly. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think I'm going to keep the color I have for my nails, I love it for the moment!

Hi there @AshleighTippett! I'm Cookie and welcome to Makeuptalk!
yaya.gif

Here's a quick way to get started and learn more about us -

Some of the most popular sections of Makeuptalk are:

Please be sure to take a look at our Terms of Service for a good understanding of site guidelines, especially in regards to blogging/vlogging, YouTube Channels, posting videos, sharing blog/channel information, etc. as we do have some rules regarding such. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help!

I know you'll love it here, so don't be shy, come on in and enjoy!

Happy Makeuping!

Cookie
heart.gif

I have been on makeup talk for a  while but never knew this group existed! I noticed that the majority of the people in this group are blog oriented (makes sense - since its titled "Beauty Bloggers") I was wondering how many of you out there have YouTube channels. I do, and would really like to meet more beauty YouTubers to swap tips with and possible do collaborations with. Glad to be here!

My channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/beautyfoolreview

I mostly focus on sample boxes and reviews.

April
So - here's mine! there's so much in the works.... I'm cruelty free and a stylist - so i do fashion as well.:) come join the fun!

https://www.youtube.com/user/FashionKitty85/videos

Hey Everyone, I just recently started a YouTube channel. My channel name is excuse me miss. Feel free to check out my channel. I'll be checking out all of yours. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Does anyone have Twitter accounts? Mine is excusememiss87. I would love to get any feedback.

Just uploaded my new April Favorites video. Go check out my channel, and don't forget to subscribe!

My channel name is Excuse Me Miss

Latest posts

Back