Lip Factory December 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I subscribed to Lip Factory last month.  I noticed they have not processed a payment for December yet.  I see some of you ladies already getting your boxes.  Do you think that's odd?  I emailed their CS and am waiting for a reply.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bethanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received mine on Monday! Love it! I got the same as the box above, except my eyeshadow is crazy (for me, anyway) bright blue, lemon yellow, lime green, pink and purple. My nail polish is emerald green. Those two items aren't me, but I love the other things I got, and was impressed with the size of all the products! This is hands down, my favorite sub now.  Are the boxes always this good, or was this just a good month? This makes Wantable look overpriced, and disappointing by comparison.
I'd love to trade for the shadow - I prefer super bright shadow and I received the nuetrals:)

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'd love to trade for the shadow - I prefer super bright shadow and I received the nuetrals:)
Sure! Do you mind waiting until Christmas is over, though? I've got a lot going on the next few days-not sure I'll be able to make it to the post office.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bethanys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sure! Do you mind waiting until Christmas is over, though? I've got a lot going on the next few days-not sure I'll be able to make it to the post office.

Yep - that would be fine - I'm not going to be around until after the holiday's myself - PM me and we'll work it out! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yep - that would be fine - I'm not going to be around until after the holiday's myself - PM me and we'll work it out! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't know why but it amused me greatly to imagine your response was "NO I NEED IT NOW!" LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by dousedingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know why but it amused me greatly to imagine your response was "NO I NEED IT NOW!" LOL
LOL! I can't take the pressure! ;-)

So i got the J.Cat pallete in Hazel today (the neutral one). Anyone wanna trade? I really want the colorful one, i'm drowning in neutrals over here! Pretty please and thank you!

Quote: Originally Posted by kellsbells /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So i got the J.Cat pallete in Hazel today (the neutral one). Anyone wanna trade? I really want the colorful one, i'm drowning in neutrals over here! Pretty please and thank you!
I still haven't gotten my box yet.  Hopefully today or tomorrow.  If I get the bright palette, I'll let you know.

Quote: Originally Posted by kellsbells /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks @rainpetal! The pallete is beautiful but the brights are just more my style
smile.gif

Got my box tonight, I got the neutral palette as well.  Sorry.

So I finally got in this box a replacement for the broken ModelCo lipstick from last month, but they left out my foil packet of the pumpkin stuff.  Do I bother to email them about it?  I can't decide.

My boyfriend is watching this over my shoulder and said yes, you are soooo right (normally). He knows how little will power I have over all the shiny colors. But it's the holidays man, gotta cut a girl some slack, lol. Totally jk of course, no pressure from this side. :rolleyes:

** hey ladies would anyone like to trade their eyeshadow palettes from this months box? I got the smokey eye palette and I already have SOO MANY :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'd also like to trade the cheek/lip tint balm as it does not fit my skintone, I'm a lot more on the tan side. I got Pink Rouge, I'd like to get rid of that one. Please inbox me if you are interested!!!!

No thread yet . I'm loving the teeez cosmetics . The Dutch company does 4 collections a year. Can't wait for my box.

@mooreeeg thanks for posting about the spoiler. going to check it out!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Any news on January's box yet?

I was charged a couple days ago. No tracking yet though!

Hm, last month they shipped on the 10th, so hopefully we'll get tracking on Monday and I'll have my box by Fri. I used to be one of the first to get it, but not so much now.

Back