Lip Factory December 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi ladies, im thinking of swapping one of my ipsy subs for a lip factory. i just found out about them and it seems great for me im a sucker for lip stuff. do you guys like it? is it worth the price? thanks in advance Denise

I love this subscription and count it among my favorites. I find to be well worth the price.

Got my box today! I'm mostly pleased with everything, except I don't like the color of the skinography Electric Lip Slide, so that's going on the trade list.  Also, my Be A Bombshell One Stick had black flaky crud on it, which you can see in the picture.  I assume it's just from the packaging-it wiped off with my finger.  Other than that, it's a good color (Southern Belle) for my lips, and I might even be able to use it as a blush, too. 

The eyeliner and eyeshadow are both purple colors, which I'm ok with.  Still prefer this sub to all of my others! Waaaaayyyyy better than Wantable for the money!

Got mine too, and I love all of it! Especially the eyeshadow. It is brown with a really pretty green shimmer. Lip Factory is my favorite current sub!

Teeez Mysterious Crystal Eyeliner (Lovely Lazuli)

Bodyography Electric Lip Slide (Skintimacy)

Be a Bombshell The One Stick (Girl Crush)

Teeez Island Palette Eyeshadow (Sweet Sins)

Quote: Originally Posted by mommamowad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  hi ladies, im thinking of swapping one of my ipsy subs for a lip factory. i just found out about them and it seems great for me im a sucker for lip stuff. do you guys like it? is it worth the price? thanks in advance Denise
It is definitely worth the price, although I think they only do a totally lip-focused box once every four months. The last one was in November so I think the next will be in March I think. But they always send out quality products that I am consistently happy with, unlike some subs I could name :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back