List of users Wizaż and MUT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by shachownica hi nat! are your still counting?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yep-you are 62th
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Justy Me too...
Hello!
smile.gif

Justy is that you??Hi darling, how nice to "see" you
biggrin.gif
:icon_love

Ps.- I'm testing new sunscreen (Anthelios dermo-pediatrics haha
wink.gif
SPF60 ) it's really good, I hope it won't irritate me
smile.gif

Kisses :icon_love

Originally Posted by Justy Yes, it's really me.
[At first I was planning only to read forums, but maybe i'll write from time to time]

I'm so glad, you're here :icon_love You have to write posts on MUT, and share your knowledge with us
biggrin.gif
I'll take you at your word
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Justy I' m going to buy LRP Dermopediatrics spf60 next month. Don't forget to write a review, please
smile.gif
Of course I will
smile.gif
For the time being, I like it (big tube-100ml, fragrance free, water resistant, good consistency and above all- delicate
wink.gif
).

Originally Posted by Justy

I' m going to buy LRP Dermopediatrics spf60 next month. Don't forget to write a review, please
smile.gif

Hi Justy! Welcome to MakeupTalk from the admin dept
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ania

Hi there! Finally i got here too. i am svenja on wizaz.pl, here i thought i'd try out my own real name
icon_cheesygrin.gif
, it's pretty refreshing
icon_lol.gif
! i am a polish wanderer having home in 3 different countries, so i'd say i feel very european
icon_smile.gif
dear admin, why don't you add a flag of european union here, would be more appropriate for me
icon_smile.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk! Oh I will add that flag. I'll need to find it
What a beautiful name, Ania

Originally Posted by natii4 I'm wondering how many girls from Wizaż came here.Could you please write here you nicks
smile.gif
Hello! I'm also from Wizaz website.

Hallo girls from WIZAŻ
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have already registered
icon_biggrin.gif
It's my first post here but I hope it won't be the last. Nice to see you all here
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Milka19

Hallo girls from WIZAŻ
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have already registered
icon_biggrin.gif
It's my first post here but I hope it won't be the last. Nice to see you all here
biggrin.gif

Hi Milka! Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Hi
biggrin.gif
! I'm suprise to so see replay in so quick time... I'm not so good in english so I'm sorry for my mistakes. I'm so happy I'm here couse I've just read some abbs (??) and I see You're all so nice here
smile.gif

Hi. Nice to see that amount of Wizazaka's :)

I've just registered... and I do not know how many time I can spend here, but I will try :)

Greetings from Bialystok :)

Tomek

Back