[LIST] Subscription services

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not a subscription service though it is somewhat similar to jewelmint. I just came across thestylemanor.com.They have a new selection weekly and you get a handbag and two pieces of jewelry for $40 (shipping is free). They also post pics to help you style the pieces and show how you can put together different looks with the jewelry. If you only like one or two of the items there's also an option to purchase them separately. I like this idea and will probably give it a go!
smile.gif

This seems like a cool idea, but the website doesn't seem very put together. And it's strange that they don't list any of the brands for the products...

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is not a subscription service though it is somewhat similar to jewelmint. I just came across thestylemanor.com.They have a new selection weekly and you get a handbag and two pieces of jewelry for $40 (shipping is free). They also post pics to help you style the pieces and show how you can put together different looks with the jewelry. If you only like one or two of the items there's also an option to purchase them separately. I like this idea and will probably give it a go!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This seems like a cool idea, but the website doesn't seem very put together. And it's strange that they don't list any of the brands for the products...

And of course I read the $40 price tag and think, "Well, you know what's $10 more and a week worth of fun?" LOOOOL. 
w00t.gif

I'm an addict. 

I subscribe to all the baby and kids subscriptions and was totally blown away when I received my first petitebox! It was $25/month and I think my box was worth about $60. I got Citrus Lane on the same day and it was pretty good too but not like petitebox! The newest one is teetheMe - can't wait to see that one. It seems they have cornered the celebrity market.

If anyone is interested in BarkBox, there is a great deal on DailyCandy for 44% of a 3-month sub. ($35) Ends 5/9 @ 10pm

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone is interested in BarkBox, there is a great deal on DailyCandy for 44% of a 3-month sub. ($35) Ends 5/9 @ 10pm
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!  I had been wanting to try BarkBox for my brat but I couldn't bring myself to spend $25 for one.  I'm so excited now, lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!  I had been wanting to try BarkBox for my brat but I couldn't bring myself to spend $25 for one.  I'm so excited now, lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You're welcome! I took advantage of it also! Our 3 dogs are going to learn how to share. Haha.

A new Beachmint subscription service called intiMINT just launched yesterday (carries intimate apparel and the collections are designed by Brooke Burke). The subscription costs $19.99/mo with the option to skip the month like with StyleMint, JewelMint etc. If you want to place an order, they are having 10% off first  purchases. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is also homemint.com, by Justin Timberlake (mmmm).

I am not sure what this mint stuff is lol
eusa_pray.gif
 please please please tell me that is a monthly visit from JT with no shirt on. I will subscribe in an instant. 

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is also homemint.com, by Justin Timberlake (mmmm).

I am not sure what this mint stuff is lol
Beachmint is a company that has different brands of subscription services (all ending in Mint...obviously lol) for different things that are designed by various celebrities...I think right now there are 6 total (Jewelmint, Stylemint, Shoemint, Beautymint, Homemint, and intiMint).

I was really excited about Homemint (I mean who doesn't love JT and Home Decor!? haha), but even though the subscription costs $9.99/month, that only gives you a "discount" on their products...so there's very little you can actually get for the monthly subscription unfortunately. And no shirtless JT visits =( haha

So I stumbled onto this one while I was searching for a birthday gift for a male friend.  I signed up for their website to see what exactly it was, and they were kind enough to send me a 30% off code.  Granted, it's all a little pricey for my tastes, but thought I'd post it here if anyone was interested.  Promo code is: TRYIT30

www.lostcrates.com

(Copied and pasted from their site)

Lost Crates is a subscription service that delivers design-inspired goods right to your door. Check out our six different themes!  (looks like more than 6 to me, but oh well...)

1. Explore Check out our awesome curated crate themes. (Themes are Eco, Housewares, Design Milk, Foodie, Stationary, Found in___, Jack's Picks, Petite Stationary, and two "coming soon")

2. Subscribe Choose one or more of your favorites and sign up!

3. Receive Receive a curated crate each month or each quarter. Enjoy your beautiful, design-inspired goods!

POPSUGAR Must Have box.. $35/ month.

I just subbed. Will post how it goes. $35 should be make a good haul but who knows? LOL.

Back