Little Lace Box October *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I was told they always have extra products and decided to surprise some people. Maybe they'll "surprise" other people the next month. 
Hehe...They sure know how alienate people, lol.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I would have much rather had that than the expensive monthly box I am on the hook for!

This month's Serendipity looks nice, but it bugs me since it looks better than the October box. I wish they would have kept their focus on LLB instead of a "new" venture...which was supposed to be the purpose of going to bi-monthly, right?  These items would have made for a much cuter October box!  

Hope the December box makes me forget all the rest....Fingers crossed. I reeaally really (really!) hope they get back to their "old" selves! I just loved last December's box!

Me too @@kkat, I hope LLB returns to the old style of boxes otherwise I'm going to have to cancel. I used up all my points this morning in the shop so I'm at 0. 

I actually just ordered my cards, it took all of about 15 minutes. So grateful to LLB for sending me the November Serendipity! I was planning on sending out holiday photo cards this year. Thanks to LLB and Mixbook I don't have to worry about having to figure out how to get them done or even about paying for them

Back