Little Lace Box October *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping it was just a fluke sad to hear other people had issues too. What a bummer not a good business for the flower company I will not be ordering from them again :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't impressed with the flowers I received, they didn't seem to last too long and were kind of droopy. I've been really impressed with the $10 bouquets at Trader Joe's, they're gorgeous! On a creepy side note hospital gift shops have super pretty flower arrangements that are very affordable. $30 for a small arrangement that easily would've been $50+ from any flower shop. 

I got the pink pashmina because that's such a fall color *barf*. I swear I bought a bunch of these exact pashminas for like $5 apiece several years ago - the packaging is the exact same. This box sucked imho.
I got the pink one as well and thought the colors were way off for fall. It felt really strange to see pastel colors. While I am a huge fan of LLB, I am not sure what is going on with them recently. Something feels way off. 

I have a good story to share with LLB.  I recently "cashed" in my canvas code from a few months back (you have until 12/31 to use it).  I had a hard time choosing a photo but finally found a beautiful one I took in Sedona, AZ a few years ago.  

I got an email from LLB yesterday saying this: "I wanted to let you know that we received your canvas back from post production this morning and we just weren't happy with the way it turned out. It was such a beautiful photo and it should result in a beautiful canvas. Unfortunately it didn't, so we are sending it back into production. I'm sorry for the delay, but we will send both of them (canvases) to you when we receive the new one back and you can decide for yourself."

Sooooo, I have to give a HUGE shout out to the gals at LLB for doing this.  They totally could have just sent me the first version and left it at that as I'm personally in the printing business myself and I know how companies can be with stuff like that. It's super awesome to know that LLB wants me to have the highest quality canvas I can get.  w00t. 

Did anyone else get this?

serendipity.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
I also received a shipping notice today for the November Serendipity. I'm not subscribed to it either. I'm thinking LLB is sending it out free to everyone due to the disappointment expressed by so many regarding the October box. If so, it's a nice gesture, and I appreciate it.

I did not get one either.  But I am usually one of the last on the list if they do it in name order.  They should send one to everyone that got last months box.  I can't believe the December box is sold out!!!!

Shipping notice here too for someone not subscribed. I think it's a very classy gesture. Too bad they're not doing that with their December boxes..I didn't get a chance to order one. It seems odd to me that with so many people complaining that they sold out so quickly. LLB still has customers who believe in them.

Back