LMAO!!!!! Fake MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's interesting to note that, in the film and fashion industries, the cast and crew all wear genuine brand named clothing. You never see Professionals wearing fake anything.

If anyone sees fake stuff on eBay, please report it. eBay prohibits the sale of replicas, even if you announce that they're replicas. It really pisses me off that people do this, I sell on eBay regularly, all of my stuff is genuine (I don't sell MAC, though) and I know people have to be skeptical of my stuff too because of scammers like this. It's just greedy.
I can't post pictures yet but I've seen the 88 shadow palette with MAC on it, it cracks me up.

There are enough amazing LOW COST makeup brands out there that I just don't see using a fake MAC product, no matter how well done it might be. I want to be what people notice about me, not what brand made me look good. That's just me, of course.

I totally agree. NYX, Wet and Wild, Milani, NYC. Way too much to choose from rather than buy phony MAC. I love my low end products just as much as my high end ones. (well, almost lol)
patches.gif

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are enough amazing LOW COST makeup brands out there that I just don't see using a fake MAC product, no matter how well done it might be. I want to be what people notice about me, not what brand made me look good. That's just me, of course.

Seriously, indie pigment brands like Meow Cosmetics, Fyrianne, Aromaleigh, Glamourdoll Eyes, etc are all very high quality and are CHEAP. Being a shadow junkie (like me) is no excuse. On any of those sites, a 5 g jar of pigment (lasts a LONG time for personal use) it's cheaper than thee 4.5g pigment jar MAC sells, probably cheaper than most MAC counterfeits! Not knocking MAC, just saying it's possible to get good shadow pigments for cheap. No need to resort to fakes.  

Here are some amusing pictures I've run across:

A product MAC has never made.

I've never seen MAC brushes that shiny, have you? The logos are also all wrong, unless I'm unaware of a special set. The brush roll is definitely not MAC. Cheap and shows up on a lot of fake brush sets.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I totally agree. NYX, Wet and Wild, Milani, NYC. Way too much to choose from rather than buy phony MAC. I love my low end products just as much as my high end ones. (well, almost lol)
patches.gif
I agree with both of you. Very well said.

Those pictures you posted ROCK!

Great research job, that should be circling the web like crazy!! Fake Mac is not the bee's Knee's. Its such shameful behavior and people making a profit on what could be dangerous products.

I would rather buy Drugstore products than fake mac, hands down all the way!

Thanks, doll! I totally agree with you!!!

Originally Posted by Avintageaffair /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those pictures you posted ROCK!

Great research job, that should be circling the web like crazy!! Fake Mac is not the bee's Knee's. Its such shameful behavior and people making a profit on what could be dangerous products.

I would rather buy Drugstore products than fake mac, hands down all the way!

Latest posts

Back