Locked in a Makeup Store at Night !

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Think of the possibilities!

If I could choose a store to be locked into overnight, I think it would either be Sephora or Ulta.:icon_love

I'd just be playing all night long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
WOW that would be SOOOOooooo Cool...

I would love the opertunity to try so many diferent things!

Reaction score
It would be so much fun! It would be hard to pick one store though. I think I would want to be in a high end mall.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol It would be so much fun! It would be hard to pick one store though. I think I would want to be in a high end mall. that was my first thought, too.

Liz

Reaction score
argh. at first i thought it said just a "store" and i was gonna say "NEIMAN MARCUS!!!!!!"

but definitely sephora for the makeup store!! i would go hog wild trying on all this stuff. they'd find me on the floor passed out with me looking like a clown with all the makeup on from being tested and my hands covered with color swatches too!! hahahahaha

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz argh. at first i thought it said just a "store" and i was gonna say "NEIMAN MARCUS!!!!!!"
but definitely sephora for the makeup store!! i would go hog wild trying on all this stuff. they'd find me on the floor passed out with me looking like a clown with all the makeup on from being tested and my hands covered with color swatches too!! hahahahaha

and all stinky from the perfume ya sampled..

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz definitely sephora for the makeup store!! i would go hog wild trying on all this stuff. they'd find me on the floor passed out with me looking like a clown with all the makeup on from being tested and my hands covered with color swatches too!! hahahahaha LOL, I envisioned myself the same way.

Reaction score
ok am i just locked in or do i get the added bonus of shopping at 100% off? can you imagine the bags that would be coming out with me?????

Reaction score
LMAO ! Scooter chairs! Yeah - I can visualize driving through the aisles tossing stuff into the basket! Good one Charmaine!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh I want to be locked in the Mall of frickin America! That mall is huge! I'd need one of those scooter chairs to get around.

Latest posts