Lorac Pro Palette 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never really understood the hype about the first one, and I only see a couple of colors here that I like, not enough to justify buying the palette. I don't know, LORAC is just one of those brands I am not very interested in. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's how I feel about the Naked Palettes. Good thing there are so many choices for us!

Thanks! I tought Ulta doesn't do coupons on fancy brands.
I get those coupons about 2-4 times a year which can work on prestige brands

--and about the whole cool or warm thing; it's all about personal preference. For me personally, I like a balance of both :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the palette is pretty and it has a very nice variety of colors from the 1st one - it will totally compliment the original Lorac Pro Palette too; just saying :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I get those coupons about 2-4 times a year which can work on prestige brands

--and about the whole cool or warm thing; it's all about personal preference. For me personally, I like a balance of both.. the palette is pretty and it has a very nice variety of colors from the 1st one - it will totally compliment the original Lorac Pro Palette too; just saying :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BLEHHH I'm just trying to edit my post NOT post a new one..

Anyways, for the Original Lorac Pro Palette I find that the shimmery shades (bottom row) are more warm tone and the matte shades (top row) are leaning towards more cool :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hhh, I'm REALLY chewing my nails over this one now. I went back and looked at swatches of the original and realized I already have nicer neutrals in my collection.

The thing is I live in Canada, and ULTA doesn't ship to Canada, so I would have to go to the States and pay full price. I have the money saved up and a vacation all planned out, it's just a matter of finding the right store that'll have it, and psyching myself up to buy the thing.

image.jpg

Here's another pic via Lorac's Twitter :)

Ooh, pretty! I like that there's a lot of lighter colors, because I don't use really dark colors that much. I still don't have the original one, and now I want both!

Lorac has posted a preview video on their YouTube page:

All quick cuts and moving images, but it looks beautiful, and it makes clear they're marketing it as a cool-toned palette.  

I feel like between my 28Neautrals palette and the Urban Decay naked 1 and smoked palette, I already have these shades, or at least something similar...so i'll pass on this one. It is pretty though.

i want! I seem to be able to pull off both cool and warm tones, and all these seem SO SUPER WEARABLE for day time. Even the two crazy dark colors can be easily used/worked into the crease or lower lashline for some "color" ...of 1 and 2, I am leaning more towards this one. Still want the original Lorac Pro, though. D: 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bottom row third from the left. I need this eyeshadow in my life. So freaking pretty!

I finally caved and ordered the original after my sister took my Naked 2 and I was feeling meh with Naked 1, and now I want this! There are probably two shades I cannot use, that is all.

I'm seeing many possibilities with this palette. Maybe light gray in the crease, shimmery shade on the lid, navy blue in outer v. Highlight shade on browbone. That green is gorgeous too!!! My skin tone is pretty neutral, so I need this palette in my life. It works out to be about $2.30 per shade for the palette. Great deal. My wedding Anniversary is Sunday. I think I'm gonna ask for this. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm seeing many possibilities with this palette. Maybe light gray in the crease, shimmery shade on the lid, navy blue in outer v. Highlight shade on browbone. That green is gorgeous too!!! My skin tone is pretty neutral, so I need this palette in my life. It works out to be about $2.30 per shade for the palette. Great deal. My wedding Anniversary is Sunday. I think I'm gonna ask for this. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Already planning looks, eh? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You should definitely try asking for this; it would be a nice anniversary gift.

Yea, already contemplating looks with this. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This palette has so many colors I would wear. I have the first Pro Palette & it is my go to for every day (next to the Chocolate Bar Palette). I love that navy blue & mossy green in this one!!

Back