Lorac Pro Palette 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, already contemplating looks with this. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This palette has so many colors I would wear. I have the first Pro Palette & it is my go to for every day (next to the Chocolate Bar Palette). I love that navy blue & mossy green in this one!!
You have great taste! I'm also eyeing those shades

I need advice- should I wait and try and get it in the four days I'll be in Washington, DC (July 11-14), or should I cave and get a MyUS account...? #canadianproblems
You should wait since MYUS is EXPENSIVE!! If you can't get it while you're in the States then I can buy it for you and send it off (...that's the cheaper option considering I have a few international friends who prefer it that way)

You have great taste! I'm also eyeing those shades

You should wait since MYUS is EXPENSIVE!! If you can't get it while you're in the States then I can buy it for you and send it off (...that's the cheaper option considering I have a few international friends who prefer it that way)
Oh! I didn't know it cost money, but I guess that makes sense. It seems a little iffy anyway. So yeah, I'll try and get it in the states and then maybe message you if I can't get it!

Are there no officiated resalers that ship to Canada? So far I've checked ULTA, LORAC website and Beauty.com, but none of them do. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If only Sephora still offered it, eh?

The palette is available for purchase--I just placed my order!  MrRebates has a 10% rebate for Ulta right now, which made it even sweeter.  

I've had my eye on the original Lorac Pro palette for a while now, and seeing this one just makes me want both! I like how they included more jewel tones in this one. I'm more interested in these than UD's Naked palettes, which I feel just aren't that creative/thought out and instead are just being treated like cash cows for the brand.... it's nice to see Lorac put some effort into these! I haven't tried them though, but the shades look super pretty.

Too bad I don't have any cash on hand atm!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back