Lost Season 3 (contains spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay, I'm so excited! I have to confess that I read some of the synopsis from tonight's episode off of darkufo, and it sounds awesome!!!! I didn't read the whole thing, so I didn't spoil too much for myself lol.
We will finally find out who the real Jacob is! Yay!

LOL! I read it, too! Actually, I read all of it!
They didn't give everything away, though...because they said there are some parts that we really should view firsthand. Looks like a GREAT episode!!!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL! I read it, too! Actually, I read all of it!
They didn't give everything away, though...because they said there are some parts that we really should view firsthand. Looks like a GREAT episode!!!

LMAO! It took a LOT of willpower for me not to continue reading the synopsis lol!

Who is Jacob again? I don't think Loicke is dead. The island will save him. Pretty intense episode and why doesn't Richard age?

Did you all hear that the show will be over in 2010. ABC announced it this week. 48 more episodes. I will try to find a news article and post it.

OMG, what an episode! My favorite also! Marisol, I was asking myself the same question about Richard Alpert. Doesn't he ever age? Maybe it has something to do with time travel.

The whole thing with Jacob, I was in awe. A creepy cabin in the middle of the jungle?! Then a creepy voice that says "Help Me?" Why is it that only Locke heard that?

So I went on my favorit website for Lost, Darkufo.blogspot.com, and there were images of Jacob! I guess you see flashes of him around the time where Ben is thrown against the wall. Here you go:

jacob3.jpg

jacob2.jpg

jacob.jpg

Okay, so my bf thought he looks like an aged Locke. I see the resemblance! Maybe this also has to do with time travel!!!!

I felt a little sorry for young Ben, with his father telling him mean things (did anyone notice that his father was Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite lol). So now we know what the "purge" meant. I can't believe that Richard Alpert plays a big role in all this. Oh, this was such a good episode I just can't wrap my brain around it all! Next week's looks awesome too, I hope Charlie lives
scared.gif

This was such an amazing episode!
eek.gif

I think Locke will probably be ok...and that will make the Others think he's even more special! If the island can heal him from paralysis, it may be able to heal a gunshot wound.

This is just me thinking, but I wonder if Ben just pretends to see/talk to Jacob? He's obviously felt Jacob's wrath (he can feel the effects of Jacob or even see what Jacob has written down), but he was surprised that Locke actually heard Jacob and Ben didn't hear what Jacob had said...just a thought.

Little Ben was cute. lol.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Who is Jacob again? I don't think Loicke is dead. The island will save him. Pretty intense episode and why doesn't Richard age?
Did you all hear that the show will be over in 2010. ABC announced it this week. 48 more episodes. I will try to find a news article and post it.

There was one scene in an episode awhile back (after the Others had captured Kate, Sawyer, and Jack) when one of the others told Ben that Jack wasn't even on Jacob's list. In the brainwashing film (the one Karl was watching when they rescued him) there is a clip that says "God loves you as he loved Jacob". There have been numerous references of a "he" or "him" as their leader...I believe these are references to Jacob.
smile.gif

I was wondering why Richard didn't age, too!

Natalie thanks for the screen caps!! Did anyone else find Uncle Rico (bens dad) driving the van kinda funny? I was thinking of Napolean Dynamite. lol

OMG love this show!! Jacob does resemble an older Locke...who knows how it will all tie together
smile.gif

Yeah its so crazy how that Alpert/eyeliner guy, has not aged. I guess since hes a Native he doesnt age?

I thought Bens mom looked like Alice from Alice in Wonderland and Ben looked like Harry Potter. My mind wanders when i watch this show, lol

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah its so crazy how that Alpert/eyeliner guy, has not aged. I guess since hes a Native he doesnt age?
I thought Bens mom looked like Alice from Alice in Wonderland and Ben looked like Harry Potter. My mind wanders when i watch this show, lol

Did you know Ben's Mom from the episode is his wife in real life? Lol.
Ben did look like Harry Potter!

I also think Locke didn't die (but I did gasp and jump up when Ben shot him). I think Ben is testing him, to see if the island will heal him.

oh wow, I had no idea she was his real life! that's cool!

the last episode was so good! natalie, thanks for pointing out how Jacob looks like older Locke, and he does! trippy!

It's so weird how Richard hasn't aged! and I'm intrigued about him - how much of a role he has. I have a feeling that there's a relationship between him and Jacob the show hasn't told us yet. after all, it's Richard's idea to get Locke to use Sawyer to get his father killed and redeem himself to the others and stand up against Ben.

Originally Posted by tadzio79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh wow, I had no idea she was his real life! that's cool!
the last episode was so good! natalie, thanks for pointing out how Jacob looks like older Locke, and he does! trippy!

It's so weird how Richard hasn't aged! and I'm intrigued about him - how much of a role he has. I have a feeling that there's a relationship between him and Jacob the show hasn't told us yet. after all, it's Richard's idea to get Locke to use Sawyer to get his father killed and redeem himself to the others and stand up against Ben.

You're welcome
biggrin.gif

I also think that Richard has a much more important role than we think he has.

I just read a MAJOR spoiler about 3 upcoming deaths, and I can't post it because the spoiler button isn't working!

Shaundra, I'm sure you've read it too! Wow, I'm sad!

Wednesday's episode totally redeemed this whole season! That whole Jacob thing...I was like "Either Ben's seriously nuts, or he's making Jacob up to intimidate the rest of his group into following him." But I guess not. And I wonder why Jacob dislikes technology so much, and since he does, why are the Others living at Dharma's old place and so accepting of technology? Weird. And was the guy that tricked Desmond into helping in the hatch with the Others or Dharma? And why the purging, exactly? What wrong did they do? Haha, so many questions!!

My head is spinning with all the possible spoilers out there. I don't know what to believe!

Tomorrow is Charlie's episode! Don't die, Charlie!!!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif My head is spinning with all the possible spoilers out there. I don't know what to believe!
Tomorrow is Charlie's episode! Don't die, Charlie!!!

I am trying so hard not to read spoilers but part of me can't help it.
tocktock.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am trying so hard not to read spoilers but part of me can't help it.
tocktock.gif
LOL! It's like being a kid and trying not to open your presents BEFORE Christmas! lol.

Back