Lost Season 3 (contains spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL! It's like being a kid and trying not to open your presents BEFORE Christmas! lol. Fo shizzle!

Ok, I was a total baby tonight. I started crying when towards the end of the episode... when he tells Aaron he loves him. It was so sad and when he hugged Hurley... OMG! I knew what his #1 memory was. I really hope that he doesn't get killed off. I enjoy the banter between him and Hurley. Part of me wonders if it was supposed to be Desmond who was supposed to be going down to the underwater station rather than Charlie. What if Charlie was part of his vision but he made up the part about Claire being rescued to encourage Charlie to go. I am so confused.

Did you all notice that the girl that Charlie rescued was Sayid's girl Nadia? Coincidence? I think not.

Is it me or does Jack look like he has aged? LMAO! It was also really good to see Rose and her hubby. I thought the writers had forgotten about them.

I can't wait for next week... two hours!

Idk if Jack looked old but he looks weird. I think its just Mathew Fox because he looked weird when he did that graduation speech.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Fo shizzle!

Ok, I was a total baby tonight. I started crying when towards the end of the episode... when he tells Aaron he loves him. It was so sad and when he hugged Hurley... OMG! I knew what his #1 memory was. I really hope that he doesn't get killed off. I enjoy the banter between him and Hurley. Part of me wonders if it was supposed to be Desmond who was supposed to be going down to the underwater station rather than Charlie. What if Charlie was part of his vision but he made up the part about Claire being rescued to encourage Charlie to go. I am so confused.

Did you all notice that the girl that Charlie rescued was Sayid's girl Nadia? Coincidence? I think not.

Is it me or does Jack look like he has aged? LMAO! It was also really good to see Rose and her hubby. I thought the writers had forgotten about them.

I can't wait for next week... two hours!

I was fighting back tears when Charlie was in the boat getting ready to go down! lol. I don't want him to die.
frown.gif

And I noticed that he rescued Nadia as well! Another connection!

The day that Charlie rescued Nadia (thanks for pointing that out, btw, Marisol!), was the same day that Desmond talked to Penelope's dad to ask for her hand in marriage, got owned, and stormed out to find Charlie playing "Wonderwall". I was waiting for him to storm by during that scene, but nope.
smile.gif

I did note that Jack looked older. And he has a tiny little tire around his gut, but it's all good. He's still hot. Hahaha.

Oh, and obviously Ben isn't as scared of Jacob as he made himself out to be to Locke. I think the original Others (the natives, with Alpert) really respect/fear Jacob (thus Alperts disheveled appearance when Ben first meets him as a boy, since Jacob abhors techn.), but Ben has done something to Jacob and is leading the Others through lies. And Alpert knows something is off, and is helping Locke to help Jacob...

I'm excited about the new characters in the underwater hatch - if, according to Juliet, no one has been down there...

Next week, Jack tells someone he loves them - Kate or Juliet? Prolly Kate, eh?

I also cried with the whole Charlie thing!

Marisol, have you spoiled yourself and read the entire synopsis for next week's finale episode? Lol, Shaundra and I have!

Next week's episode is going to be awesome with a crazy twist!

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif I also cried with the whole Charlie thing!Marisol, have you spoiled yourself and read the entire synopsis for next week's finale episode? Lol, Shaundra and I have!

I still don't want it to be true, though! lol.

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif I also cried with the whole Charlie thing!Marisol, have you spoiled yourself and read the entire synopsis for next week's finale episode? Lol, Shaundra and I have!

ooohhh don't tempt me girl. I think that I want to be spoiler free. That might change though
laughing.gif
vogel.gif

Here is the preview that ran in Canada for the season finale. A bit different the the US version.

Canada

US

A different US version

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif ooohhh don't tempt me girl. I think that I want to be spoiler free. That might change though
laughing.gif
vogel.gif
Lol, don't do it! You will regret it after you've read it lol!
Thanks for the videos by the way!

Emily, what do you have to say about the finale?

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol, don't do it! You will regret it after you've read it lol!

Wow, it looks like the spoilers were definitely right, then! I think the finale could be either really good or really bad...we'll see! lol.

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol, don't do it! You will regret it after you've read it lol!

Idk im kinda confused about a few things but i cant wait to watch it!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Daddy issues?
moa.gif

mmnRau3Mn_U

That's hilarious!!! lol. And so true...

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im watching Dominick on the view now. lol I just saw that clip! He's so cute!
Did you see the Regis and Kelly interview with Evangeline Lily? She looked so great in that interview!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif Marisol, I love that video! Thanks for posting!
I cannot wait for tonight!!!!!!!

Counting down the hours! lol.
We totally did spoil ourselves! The spoilers we read were true!!! AHHH!!! lol.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Counting down the hours! lol.
We totally did spoil ourselves! The spoilers we read were true!!! AHHH!!! lol.

I know, I can't believe we did that lol! Oh well, let's still enjoy the episode! I have 3 more hours to go, ugh!

Back