Love it or Hate it: UGG Boots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by athingofbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would only go for the UGG boots that are knit. I have some knock off versions, kind of like the metallic pair in the pic above. To be quite honest, I'm not a fan of the style, but where I live, it snows for half the year, so they're an unfortunate necessity.
Honestly I found them to be horrendous in the snow. They're warm in the winter, but whenever there's ice on the ground, so many people at my college used to fall because of them. Maybe they're just not made to withstand Utah winters :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by athingofbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would only go for the UGG boots that are knit. I have some knock off versions, kind of like the metallic pair in the pic above. To be quite honest, I'm not a fan of the style, but where I live, it snows for half the year, so they're an unfortunate necessity.

Originally Posted by janetgriselle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Honestly I found them to be horrendous in the snow. They're warm in the winter, but whenever there's ice on the ground, so many people at my college used to fall because of them. Maybe they're just not made to withstand Utah winters :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They were originally made for surfers soooo yeah lol

we have the mini boots, if thats what you call it... they got up to your ankles. my whole family have a pair and we only wear it indoors. i don't own a pair of UGGS but i think i'll need to get one for the cold winter coming up!

Latest posts

Back