Love it or Hate it: UGG Boots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think uggs are the ugliest foot wear on the planet..........sorry
iagree.gif

I love the shape and comfort of UGGs boots, but I refuse:

a)to spend 250€ for a pair of casal boots

b)to have a dead sheep around my feet and legs

so I just have a cuple of UGG style syntetic boots and love 'em. I don't care if they are not "original" (they're not "fake", are just a similar style in other brands), I like 'em, they are comfy, and I wear 'em ONLY from october to march.

Ya, I've never quite understood the UGG!

I agree that is the sound in my head when I see them, UUGGGHHH!

Wow ... those are super shiny!

I've never liked UGGs, so no way I would ever get them.

i think uggs are ok as long as it is stylish and fashionable... but with that uggs.. i dont think so.. it's a nay for obvious reasons.

Hard on the eye, but oh so easy on the feet!

I love UGGS and Birkenstocks for the comfort they give. LOVE THEMMMMM!!!!

I'm around Uggs all the time. I am in high school, and practically every girl has them. They look good on a lot of people.

But this particular pair?

HATE!

If you're going to buy Uggs, buy the regular ones in a tolerable color. These are just obnoxious-looking!

i have to disagree with most and say that CROCS are the ugliest shoes on the planet !

those uggs are gross, but i don't mind the other neutral colours.

Those would be really cute with some nice skinny jeans. I was never a fan of UGGs but I broke down and bought a pair at Nordstroms Anniversary sale for $99. I am getting excited about wearing them. But I am scared at the same time. I don't like my feet to be HOT!!!

If loving Ugg's is wrong I don't wanna be right.

On that note some of the styles are kinda fugly, but some are kinda nice and they are sooooo comfy!

Uggs are VERY comfy and warm, but they look nasty, I have them in pink (short) and I only got them just because those came in pink, and I got them for a very cheap price, it was 150

I like them for casual days, but I would never buy a pair myself. I've gotten all of mine as gifts.

Latest posts

Back