Love it or Hate it: UGG Boots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my uggs.. Im not into that metallic but I have 3 pairs of uggs and I am always so comfortable in them.. I used to hate them but once i slipped my feet in I was in love
smile.gif

I really don't like Uggs. To me, they're short for "ugly" but I can understand why some people who live in really cold climates wear them since they're really warm. People in mini-skirts in the middle of summer? No excuse.
smile.gif

I love my UGGs! I think they're ugly as hell, but they're totally comfy. Haha
smile.gif

I have short Uggs and I love them. They are natural, not like these. When your feet are cold, they are the best!

i am not fond of any uggs at all. they look comfortable but are too cumbersome...like moon boots or something

I can't quite figure ugg boots out, girls around here wear them with tight tight pants or tiny tiny mini-skirts and I just think "What are you doing? Are you going to club or are you going to bed?"

I have a pair I meander around home in, in the winter. I wouldn't wear them out and I wouldn't pay that much for them.

lol ^^ i think theyre ugly, when you wear a miniskirt you should wear boots with some sort of heel.it looks a lil bit more flattering

I've never wore Uggs.

Here in The Nethelands one only see them in the big citys.

Most styles I dont like...I find them big and ugly.

But this one I like....so I bought them on Ebay.

8e32_1.JPG

Latest posts

Back