Love it or Hate it: UGG Boots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Uggs and the fact that not everyone can pull em off.

But I dont like those. But I am sure someone somewhere can pull em off and look totally adorable in it.

I think they're pretty darn ugly, but I thought so about Crocs, too. Now I have 2 pairs of those. I dunno. If they're comfy, I say wear them.

Lemme just say...I was anti-Ugg until I slipped my foot into one. They are ugly, but sooooo comfortable. I especially love them in the Winter, so cozy. I Do NOT like the metallic Uggs though....

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lemme just say...I was anti-Ugg until I slipped my foot into one. They are ugly, but sooooo comfortable. I especially love them in the Winter, so cozy. I Do NOT like the metallic Uggs though.... ME TOO! Yeah, I still think they are ugly... but I bought mine to wear around the house just for the comfort and feel.

I do not like them at all. Maybe if I lived in a colder state or something, but Florida just isn't cutting it.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm torn. My eyes are telling me no and my feet are telling me yes. Haha. Ditto!

Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif absolutely HATE Uggs!! im with you on that one. I live in canada so I sadly see them all the time.

hmm, i like ugg, although i may not buy that metallic color, i don't think it looked that bad

I hate uggs. They are soo ugly...I can't see how they were ever in style. And I'm sure there are other shoes out there for people to wear that are comfortable yet still look good. lol.

Latest posts

Back