LVA Baby Update

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg! baby! awwww congrats mommy! hes adorable! My heart melts everytime i see newborns

i'm in such shock right now, you have no idea. i cannot believe it! i can't believe you kept your mouth shut about this!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! i am sooooo happy for you and your boyfriend. your little man is gorgeous :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Beautiful baby LVA! He is simply gorgeous. Please post more and more pics!

Congratulations on your new beauty!

Missed you around here and now know where you were. Bringing a preciousness into the world!

I'm due too in October.

oooooooooooooh! he's sooooo adooooorabooooooollll!

Congratulations sweetie! And what a beautiful surprise for MUT community.

He's beautiful.

that not that many pics?! i wanna see more. congrats. im so happy everything went smoothly for you!

He is soooooooooo cute! How did you ever keep it quiet. I was shoutin' from the rooftops when I was preggy.

LOL

i was wondering when you were going to have the baby :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i thought i counted the months wrong cause you said one time in three more months,(while i was still pregnant) but look at him here he is now :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> beautiful little angel :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

182254ja3as3iatm.gif

how dare u keep a secret like that!!!!!!!! lol.... omg i can't believe it!!!!! he's so adorable .. congrat's sweeetie!

Back