LVA Baby Update

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha me too!!!

OMG, this is great news for you though! Congratulations Kim!

thanx so much every1 :hug:

luxotika- his daddy named him Nam (meaning manly in Vietnamese) Thanh Vo

daer0n - the last months seemed so long, but I'm so happi to finally be able to see him in person.

Karen_B - Love your avatar sweetie. He's adorable :heart:

I'm so glad u guys don't think it's a lot of pics. I have @ least 100 on my camera and he's just barely came home from the hospital ... lol

Everytime I see a baby announcement thread there's onli a couple of pics posted so that's why i felt i was posting too much :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love him omg babies I melt all the time what a cutie and always asleep (lol I know that aint true)

Pictures of babys are never too many :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

take as many as you can! you will love it when he grows and you can get to see his new born baby pics, i have around 1000 pics of my daughter, i took so many pics, it was like my first because my first son was born 10 years ago, so i pretty much waited over 9 years to have another baby becausemy first one is from a different dad (passed away),so i met my current husband and we wanted to have kids together, so our first one together was our daughter, and i was so excited and happy to have had our first baby together that i took thousands of pictures of her, pretty much one per day lol

so i know how you feel :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Congtratulation on you new little bundle of joy. He is so adorable. I can't believe what an incrediably short labor you had...especially for your first. Lucky you.

Enjoy the time with your baby...because they grow up so fast. By the way..I love the pictures. Feel free to post more.

Sonia_K - thanx sweetie

daer0n - I forgot to ask u, will u photoshop one of his pics for me. I don't have a preference. thanx a bunch sweetie :hug:

Yup, no prob! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i remembered you asked me, that's why i was wondering when your cutie was going to be born :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

so exciting, i love babies pictures, they are awesome, innocent, angelical, so touching...-sigh-

would you like me to pm you with it? or post it here or in my thread? let me know ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

newyorlatin - i just realized i 4got to congratulate u. Congrats! My friend is also due around that time. It's funni, but around the time I was pregnant , every1 was pregnant, everywhere I go. Malls, Grocery store, work etc. 5 of my friends were either pregnant, or just had a baby when i was pregnant.

Post it here please and in your thread if u don't mind. I know every1 loves seeing your work (I'm prolly your number 1 fan... cuz i check your thread all the time lol)

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations Kim! He's gorgeous! I'm so jealous! I want my baby here, Now! You were probably the cutest little pregnant lady! Post pics of you with your belly if you have some!

OMFG! KIM! How dare you not tell us?! Congrats sweetie! He's absolutely adorable!

Congratulations!

I can't believe you could have kept a secret for so long! Big surprise!

He's so cute! thank you for sharing your happiness with us

Congratulations! He is a beautiful little boy! I'm glad everything went well for you labour wise. Awww being a new mummy must be so exciting!

OK, Aquilah just told me about this thread. WOW KIM!!! Major congrats goes out! Very cute baby, happy parenting. Time for a new life.

I knew those mini blinds in the background helped! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

LoL .. u and the mini-blinds ... :add_wegbrech:. After all the baby threads on MuT .. I couldn't help wanting a baby of my own too. New mommy , so I still have lots to learn but I feel so blessed to have him in my life.

thanx T, and thanx for the congrats every1 :hug:

Back