MAC and Hello Kitty?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS IS MY DREAM COME TRUE!

*who acutally spent like $40-some at a sanrio store the other day*

Originally Posted by Fataliya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Me too!! I totally adore HK...Hell, my dream item is actually the Hello Kitty credit card!!!
I'd actually have to break down and buy MAC if they did a HK line.

I have the Hello Kitty credit card.
redface.gif
It came with a free Hello Kitty business card holder lol.
I majorly heart Hello Kitty.

Wow... seems like a collection almost everyone will love. If this is true, I agree it will sell out immediately. Look how fast heatherette sold out, and there wasn't anything majorly special about that. Can't wait to see it.

as much as i love Hello Kitty, i'd have to first see the collection to decide if i want to buy some stuff. but if it's pretty, i totally see myself buying some items.

I hope it happens. I love the idea and I would probably buy everything

Wow! I love Hello Kitty. I carry my makeup in a Hello Kitty bag...
smile.gif
I have only used mmu recently but this collection would definitely make me go back to MAC.
wink.gif

I think it'd be really cute ... I'm more of a Pachocco fan so if ever they do a collaboration - they should include all HK characters and then I'll be interested!

It looks like Sanrio was an it thing for all us at one point or another, haha.

i hope this is true! i will totally break my no-buy promise (to my boyfriend and everyone on Vox) for hello kitty mac!

I'm pretty excited by the idea of that. You can totally tell that it would be a big seller and I can imagine the packaging would be really cute. But I really can't say that I would buy any of it untill I had seen it if indeed it does even happen. I don't like the idea of buying something just because of the name that's been slapped on it or because the box looks nice. I try not to buy too much into the hype surrounding things and just let the actual products speak for themselves.

that sounds awesome i'm sure it'll look really cute. but what's still most important to me is the color of the products so i'dhave to see if it's something i like.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif And back-ups! LOL!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have the Hello Kitty credit card.
redface.gif
It came with a free Hello Kitty business card holder lol.
I majorly heart Hello Kitty.

AH!!! LUCKY!!!

Wow. I have to give it to MAC. They sure know how to create pandemonium.

...damn, I would break down and go buy it just 'cause HK is on the packaging.

I'M WEAK!!!!!!!

Back