MAC Antiquitease Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It comes out the 25th in stores
smile.gif

I want that pallette all 3 glasses 2 lipsticks and a brush set....so far!

And I heard that the Mineralize Eyeshadow Duos were only at Macys. ???

UPDATE: Antiquitease Color Collection comes out October 18th in Stores and Counters.

Antiquitease Royal Assets, Heirloom Brush Sets and Viva Glamourous comes out October 25th

Finery Lip Bags are November 15th now I believe.

ALSO:
biggrin.gif

002_911576.JPG

003.JPG

Both from Specktra.net

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif It comes out the 25th in stores
smile.gif

I want that pallette all 3 glasses 2 lipsticks and a brush set....so far!

And I heard that the Mineralize Eyeshadow Duos were only at Macys. ???

No. The duos are coming with the Antiquitease Color Collection
biggrin.gif
October 18th in stores and counters.

ok i think the eyeshadows that i posted a while back as maybe being fake, might have been real after all cuz i just saw the "antiqutease" collection on another sight and they look just like the pix i put up, so if anyone has seen them and can correct me, i'd appreciate it, anyway i'm posting a pic of what i thought was fake but might not be.

Here are the mineralize shadow duos from Antiquitease:

mineralize.jpg

To be honest, they don't look the same to me...

Originally Posted by BloodMittens /img/forum/go_quote.gif UPDATE: Antiquitease Color Collection comes out October 18th in Stores and Counters.Antiquitease Royal Assets, Heirloom Brush Sets and Viva Glamourous comes out October 25th

Finery Lip Bags are November 15th now I believe.

ALSO:
biggrin.gif

http://specktra.net/gallery/files/3/...002_911576.JPG

http://specktra.net/gallery/files/3/0/0/8/6/003.JPG

Both from Specktra.net

No. The duos are coming with the Antiquitease Color Collection
biggrin.gif
October 18th in stores and counters.

Are you sure it's the 18th? I've only heard the 25th.
kopfkratz.gif

MACHoliday51.jpg

MACHoliday52.jpg

MACHoliday6.jpg

MACHoliday4.jpg

MACholiday2.jpg

MACHoliday1.jpg

source

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are you sure it's the 18th? I've only heard the 25th.
kopfkratz.gif

source

Yus Ma'am. The 18th for the Color Collection. Which is the lipsticks, Mineral Duos, Pigements, Etc. And the 25th for the Brush Sets, Lip & Eye Palettes.
And then the Lip BAGS will be coming out with the Metal-X Collection on November 19th I believe. Along with the Curioustease Collection, which is the mini pigments, lipglasses, and softsparkle eye pencils.

even if they are fake, some of them have interesting color pairs that i saved the picture for inpspiration.

ooooh...i want the whole collection. I have been good about buying any of the LE MAC but I wannna spend money on this one
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif ooooh...i want the whole collection. I have been good about buying any of the LE MAC but I wannna spend money on this one
smile.gif
I want 4 of the e/s and the pigments... That's it... I didn't even realize it came out today!

I like that middle lipstick; reminds me of one called "Chiffon" from NYC that I just bought.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like that middle lipstick; reminds me of one called "Chiffon" from NYC that I just bought. I have Chiffon too hehe I really like it
smile.gif

I wish I had the money to buy absolutely everything I see here. I want lipglasses and lipsticks and palettes and duos, oh if I could somehow, I'd buy it all!!

Im hoping to at least get a duo and a lipglass or maybe some set.

Sigh..

Back