MAC Antiquitease Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's up at mac online... I'm so shocked but I think I only want one e/s. I'm am all MAC'ed out. I don't want to buy another thing.

w00t! I bought today from the Antiquitease Collection:

All 5 MES's

Queen's Sin & Her Fancy Lipstick

Vestral White Nail Polish

I'm going back for the other nail polish tomorrow and the Red Romp Lipglass ;D

AntiquiteaseHaul.jpg

I'm really lusting after Corsette l/g and Sweet Sienna pigment. I hope I can get them before they vanish!

not too crazy about the mineralize eyeshadows from antiquitease collection. i might return them this weekend.

I wanted "Engaging", but the gold was darker than I thought when I went to MAC. So I passed on it.

But here are pics I took of the Royal Assets eye palettes (out today):

gold.jpg

silver.jpg

cool.jpg

metalic.jpg

smoky-1.jpg

warm.jpg

I got the smokey palette off e-bay. I realized that even with 10 dollars higher price, plus international shipping, it's still cheaper than buying it in the store in Sweden. Go figure.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Jeez! How many colors can they come up with??? I get tooo excited. Me too!

I want quite a bit of it. I am still waiting on my employee card from the department store I work for so that I can get the employee discount on all of it. I wish they would hurry up already.

Back