Mac Barbie collection...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think this is due out until April... Right? I know I'm getting Mothbrown without a doubt, but I'll have to see the rest in person.

From everything I read, it's suppose to be out Feb. 15. Nice birthday present to me, but the only thing I like is the green eyeshadow!!! I'll probably change when I see the stuff!

Oh! You're right Jennifer! Well, I know Mothbrown is in... The mint green e/s looks nice too LOL!

We can't WAIT until this collection launches , hehe. I'm going to have to think up some good theme days. I love fake looking makeup!

Thanks, Jen! I'm probably going to end up getting more than half of this collection. lol. I've already started to set money aside. lol.

Thanks so much for posting this information!! I am totally psyched out about this collection now, and my birthday is in feb too, lol. I know what I'm asking for, hee hee.

im def getting moth brown and back up it's a great swap item

Am i the only one mentally calculating how much the ENTIRE collection would be? I want it all! Lol. I used to be a big Barbie collector, so this is a dream come true for me!

Back