Mac Barbie collection...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mothbrown is definantly in. Who am I kidding??

I'm gettin all of the eyeshadows. I love these colors on brown skin. I'm excited!!!

I want most of this collection, and am going to have a hard time deciding what I want to get first. I will have to do my shopping a couple of things at a time and hope I can get my hands on everything I am lemming! If this collection is any indication as to what 2007 will bring, I am going to be BROKE! I can't wait!

lord, i look at the pix again and by the pix am contiplating on getting:

l/g- fashion pack, happening gal

e/s-all of them hahahha

blush- fab

beauty powder- pearl blossom

i dont care what i have to do , but i am definately getting these colors as im not real comfotable w/ pink so , oo yea!

i think i only want the pink eyeliner. I dont need anymore glosses and i dont wear eyeshadow.

I love the colours but not mad on the packaging or the whole Barbie side of it, make it look very cheap IMO.

If they had have issued a playboy edition or something similar it would have been better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know when the new Barbie Collection will be in CANADA? Thanks.

I have a strange lemming since yesterday for the bright pink lipglass, I've never wore a shade like that! LOL I think I'm gonna get it along with the peachy Beauty Powder!

Latest posts

Back