Mac Barbie collection...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh! I want like nearly EVERYTHING!

Cant wait...

Can I ask what all the hype bout Moth Brown is for/about? I dont know about this eyeshadow but OF COURSE I want to know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for posting and creating more lemmings Dionela. This is gonna sell out so freaking fast. I wish I had been into MAC when they released the Playboy limited edition items.

I dunno, I feel like the colors are rather one dimentional but I would have to see the colos up front to decide. I really want the compact though just for the silhoutte image

I kinda think the colors are bland, like you can find them anywhere. Plus the Barbie doll is plain, really plain considering some of the ones I used to have. The pink eyeliner would probably be the only thing I'd get.

What's everyone getting? There is a lot I want... but I might limit myself. Is anyone buying most of the collection?

I would LOVE the whole collection! I really feel that for me, the colors are very usable. I am definately getting the following:

1. Springtime Skipper e/s

2. Wistle e/s

3. Magic Dust e/s

4. Sweetness Lipglass (DH calls me Sweetness!)

5. Style it Up Lipstick

If I have the extra cash, or something from the above list drops for some reason, I also have my eye on:

1. Playful e/s

2. Moth Brown e/s

3. Real Doll l/s

4. Fashion Pack Lipglass

5. Pearl Blossom Beauty Powder

6. Toast of the Town Nail Laquer

7. The Shirt

8. The Doll

BTW, here's what the UK exclusive quad is supposed to have (courtesy of Specktra):

Cuddle - Soft frosted beige-y peach with subtle pearl (satin)

Playful - Mid-tone pink with gold pearl (veluxe pearl)

Warm Me, Girl - Mid-tone brick brown with chunky silver peal (lustre)

Nearly Night - Mid-tone frosted lilac grey (satin)

There are a few things that look pretty good. Would want to look at them in person before deciding though!

here's a couple more pics of the collection

barbiecoll.jpg

barbiepic.gif

I think this is such a cute collection.

I've heard alot about Moth Brown, would it be a good color for someone with hazel eyes?

I want Mothbrown e/s and sweetness lipglass. thinking about whistle e/s, but I have so much pink already

Do you think that the shirt and the doll will be available at the MAC pro stores or just online?

WHEN DOES THIS COLLECTION COME OUT I KNOW IT IS FEBRUARY BUT EARLY OR LATE:handkuss:

Latest posts

Back