Mac Barbie collection...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it is a huge store... the freestanding one at King of Prussia, in Philadelphia. She said they even have really limited quantites. So I think everywhere it will be limited.

LOL!! I JUST SAW THIS!!!

GOOD ONE KRISTIE!!!

Does anyone have a clue when this is supposed to be ONLINE at MAC?

I plan to be there when the doors open on launch day. I was talking to Leila the other day when I was in to see her, and she said that the collection is GORGEOUS and very limited. They expect the dolls to sell out within the first hour or two. Luckily, there is a counter in the mall I go to so hopefully between the two, I can get everything I want. *crosses fingers*

dang! that means I have to rush when MAC opens that morning!

thanks for the links, springtime skipper is fast becoming a must have next to mothbrown!

The local MAC store, stand alone store, is doing free 1/2 hour makeovers next Fri., Sat and Sun. to highlight the new line. I've got one on Friday during my lunch hour. I've told my boss that I need a little longer lunch than usual. Tried to change it to the weekend and they're totally booked.

Thanks for the posting the links to the pics, i really aint going to want to use the products

nice!!! make sure to take pics and show 'em!!!

I heard about the promotions too, but hearing that Barbie collection is in very limited quantities, I'm RUNNING to MAC on Tuesday instead of waiting, lol :rotfl:

Latest posts

Back