MAC collection - Strange Hybrid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i guess im in the minority here, other than the blushes i think i like balloonacy more.. im sure after i see some fotd's i will change my mind..

pictures are nice, thanks aquilah and sarah! that pigment is SO pretty. i am standing ground though... i won't allow myself to buy anything from LE collections, without seeing it in person. I can still go crazy and buy whatever I want though.... only because ballonacy was a let-down and I didn't buy much at all. so my birthday haul will be quite belated, and from strange hybrid.

thanks for the pics Aquilah and sarah!

the pigments I'm definitely getting, but I'm with han on this one. I'm not too thrilled yet but we'll see when the collection comes out.

I am SO getting Orchidazzle, Fleurry, Petalpoint, all the eyeshadows, and probably a couple of lipglasses (Cultured will be one of them). I have never loved an entire collection since A Muse! Gah! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

pretty!!!

this is my wishlist:

both pigment in samples

fleurry blush

floral fantasy & fertile e/s

Back