MAC collection - Strange Hybrid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they'll launch this one early like they did with Balloonacy?

i dont know but i really want to see what the coral blush looks like and the pigments

Thanks for posting Sarah! I know I like the pigments, a l/s and maybe two shadows. I think I want to get Cultured l/g too, because that was my first MAC product ever... my mom bought it for me. I don't have it anymore... so I want to get a new one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

some of the things from the strange hybrid collection are already showing up on ebay (and some from the C-shock collection too)

This collection has come to Sweden now and I have to say I really like the e/s and the Jardin Aire pigment.

I've been invited to the pre-release party on tuesday night and I get to see the collection before it officially comes out on the 3rd. Free food and drinks! I'm excited. They said I could invite 2-3 people. Anyone in the nyc area interested in going with me? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Omgosh both blushes are sooooo insanely pretty!

The only for sure things I plan to get so far are both blushes, and Prizepetal lipglass. :12:

Oh man...lucky you!! If I didn't live 7 hours from NYC I'd go with you in a heartbeat! How did you manage that? Getting an invite to a pre-release party? Does it come out nationally on the 3rd? I'm just wondering if that's when my Macy's will get it.

Awww...it sucks u live upstate ny, or you could've totally came with me! I'm not sure whether the invite was open to the public, since being that they only asked me if I'd like to come after I showed them my pro member card after making my purchases. So I guess if you were a loyal MAC customer or the MA knows you really well, they might've put you on the list. I've been invited by two MAC stores...lol, one on Tues and Weds. I think going to ONE is enough for me although going to both would be double the fun! :lol:

I'm assuming that the May 3rd is the officially release in the states, considering I heard that some parts of Europe (such as France) released Spring Hybrid already on 4/16 (lucky them!)

Awww...1.5 hrs is kinda far, but I think it'll be pretty worth it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm lucky nyc has public transportation, so I'm only like 40 mins away!

There doing an open house in the Chicago area too.

N

Anyone going to the one in Deer Park tomorrow?

Back