MAC Flashtronic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know the prices on the eyeshadow and MSF's? I had recenty heard since the eyeshadows were larger there was a price increase.... any info onthis>

Originally Posted by justdragmedown /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does anyone know the prices on the eyeshadow and MSF's? I had recenty heard since the eyeshadows were larger there was a price increase.... any info onthis> I heard the e/s are $16.50 and the MSF's are $24.50. Check out BlueAngel's thread in the Haulin' A$$ forum. She posted great swatches of everything!

Just got my Mercurial eyeshadow. I want LoveStone but the store didn't have it anymore.

I was excited about the MSF's but when I tried it, I was not feeling the MSF's.... No MSF's for me.

IS anyone getting any duplicates? I was thinking I would possibly get a backup of northern lights, and lovestone. lovestone is going to sell out right away. northern lights too. i've read that some people want to get 3 northern lights. the thing is if i don't want the backups i get, i can always give them to my sister for christmas, or her birthday.

are the flashtronic eyeshadows going to be larger than the regular ones, anyone know?

only a few more days! yay!

thanks!

yes, lovestone is already sold out at the macpro store in nyc.

yes, the flashtronic eyeshadows are larger than the regular ones.

flashtronic e/s: 2.2g/0.07 US OZ.

regular mac e/s: 1.3 g/ .04 US OZ.

i didn't get any flashtronic msf's. i checked it out but it wasn't for me.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif IS anyone getting any duplicates? I was thinking I would possibly get a backup of northern lights, and lovestone. lovestone is going to sell out right away. northern lights too. i've read that some people want to get 3 northern lights. the thing is if i don't want the backups i get, i can always give them to my sister for christmas, or her birthday.
are the flashtronic eyeshadows going to be larger than the regular ones, anyone know?

thanks!

Omg this is coming out really soon? I thought I would have until the start of August to save money for it lol. I have to go to the mall soon and check, Ill be so sad if they get sold out quick, because this collection is so freaking gorgeous! I want just about everything... Im seriously gonna be broke

Originally Posted by cocochanel_nyc /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just got my Mercurial eyeshadow. I want LoveStone but the store didn't have it anymore.
I was excited about the MSF's but when I tried it, I was not feeling the MSF's.... No MSF's for me.

Awww...that sucks. You're gonna hate me...cuz I was the one who bought the last two Lovestone e/s
eusa_whistle.gif
....It was the MA's fault. He told me I needed a backup. *Runs and hides* Don't worry, once the official release date comes out, be sure to grab it asap!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif IS anyone getting any duplicates? I was thinking I would possibly get a backup of northern lights, and lovestone. lovestone is going to sell out right away. northern lights too. i've read that some people want to get 3 northern lights. the thing is if i don't want the backups i get, i can always give them to my sister for christmas, or her birthday.

thanks!

I got backups of all 3 msf's just in case, cuz you'll never know...hehe. Most likely I won't have to use my backups, but it's good to keep for it awhile and then probably sell it off at higher value later when it's LE/discontinued. So you get to make back what you originally paid for the msf's and then some
smile.gif

The e/s are definitely bigger than the regular MAC shadows like cocochanel said earlier

Haha! It's all good, dear! I am all for love, NEVER for hate.

I tried my Mercurial eyeshadow last night and it looks nice. I guess, it's an easy fix eyeshadow eh? No more need to blend with all those mixed colors. Maybe, I'll go back and get some other Flashtronic e/s.

As for the MSF's, I am still thinking about it especially Northern Lights. I mean, I love Northern Lights colour but it is reddish so if put on a face, one would look like a face with rosacea or someone who has a sunburn... No?

As for Gold Spill and Golden Glow, how are they different from the other MAC MSF's?

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww...that sucks. You're gonna hate me...cuz I was the one who bought the last two Lovestone e/s
eusa_whistle.gif
....It was the MA's fault. He told me I needed a backup. *Runs and hides* Don't worry, once the official release date comes out, be sure to grab it asap!
wink.gif

I got backups of all 3 msf's just in case, cuz you'll never know...hehe. Most likely I won't have to use my backups, but it's good to keep for it awhile and then probably sell it off at higher value later when it's LE/discontinued. So you get to make back what you originally paid for the msf's and then some
smile.gif

The e/s are definitely bigger than the regular MAC shadows like cocochanel said earlier

Originally Posted by cocochanel_nyc /img/forum/go_quote.gif As for the MSF's, I am still thinking about it especially Northern Lights. I mean, I love Northern Lights colour but it is reddish so if put on a face, one would look like a face with rosacea or someone who has a sunburn... No?

As for Gold Spill and Golden Glow, how are they different from the other MAC MSF's?

What's your complexion or the foundation # you wear? I'm a NC35 and Northern lights looks pretty good to me. it comes out as a light frosty pink/peachy color. I suppose if you're a darker complexion, Gold Spill and Global Glow would be more suitable since it'll act more like a bronzer and compliments your skin color. I think Global Glow is similar to Shooting Star (an older msf) I should do some swatches with the other msf's and compare. Will do so sometime next wk if I'm not lazy. hehe
Btw ladies, flashtronic is available online RIGHT NOW
smile.gif

Thanks Angie! I did $257.58 in damage. I bought Mauvement pigment, because I'm thinking I might really like that one... for the rest, I'll be fine with the samples I bought from you. Do you have a favortie pigment from rushmetal?

I don't use MAC foundation so I don't know what letter/number I fall under.

I use Cle de Peau satine cream foundation in 030.

I am filipina and have medium complexion.

My friend and I (we're both makeup artists but I do it part-time/freelance) bought MSF a few months ago for some shimmer effect but I don't use it as much.

I don't really need a bronzer as I do have Guerlain terracotta and Nouba NouTerra.

But I feel like getting one just for the sake of having one. Haha!

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif What's your complexion or the foundation # you wear? I'm a NC35 and Northern lights looks pretty good to me. it comes out as a light frosty pink/peachy color. I suppose if you're a darker complexion, Gold Spill and Global Glow would be more suitable since it'll act more like a bronzer and compliments your skin color. I think Global Glow is similar to Shooting Star (an older msf) I should do some swatches with the other msf's and compare. Will do so sometime next wk if I'm not lazy. hehe
Btw ladies, flashtronic is available online RIGHT NOW
smile.gif

I dont know if anyone posted this yet but it's up on the MAC website. I just got all the es and MSF. I cant wait to see it.

Back