MAC Flashtronic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by piperbaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont know if anyone posted this eyt but it's up on the MAC website. I just got all the es and MSF. I cant wait to see it. Going on MAC webste RGHT NOW !!! Thank you for the heads up !!

I am MAC NC 15-20 and i have the 2 MSFs released earlier this year (god i cant remember the names
frown.gif
)-one is total highlighter,one is more pink. I am wondering which of these would be nice to get?-i am worried the bronzish one will be way to dark for me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cocochanel_nyc /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am filipina and have medium complexion.

But I feel like getting one just for the sake of having one. Haha!

You're probably almost the same complexion as me then. Haha, I totally know what you mean...I sometimes buy msf's on impulse and then later find that I don't really NEED it, but bought it anyway because of all the hype :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Zoey /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am MAC NC 15-20 and i have the 2 MSFs released earlier this year (god i cant remember the names
frown.gif
)-one is total highlighter,one is more pink. I am wondering which of these would be nice to get?-i am worried the bronzish one will be way to dark for me
frown.gif
Were you referring to Glissade and Lightscapade? I think since you're a lighter complexion, Northern Lights would look great on you. Global glow might be a bit dark for you, but Gold Spill would be nice since it a dark peach with a hint of brown tone.

Finally, got the LoveStone eyeshadow!!

Actually, I ended up buying a complete set of flashtronic mineralize eyeshadows. I am liking it. I figure, I can always give them away as gifts to my friends. Yeah, and the Limited Edition marketing strategy got me. Hahaha!

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif What's your complexion or the foundation # you wear? I'm a NC35 and Northern lights looks pretty good to me. it comes out as a light frosty pink/peachy color. I suppose if you're a darker complexion, Gold Spill and Global Glow would be more suitable since it'll act more like a bronzer and compliments your skin color. I think Global Glow is similar to Shooting Star (an older msf) I should do some swatches with the other msf's and compare. Will do so sometime next wk if I'm not lazy. hehe
Btw ladies, flashtronic is available online RIGHT NOW
smile.gif

Back