MAC Mineralize?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
Has anyone used these? I never really paid attention to them, so I never tested them out. Where can you use them and are they worth it?

Reaction score
**Laura takes note of what Trisha says & adds them to her wishlist**

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura **Laura takes note of what Trisha says & adds them to her wishlist**
LOL!! Me too!
Trisha, how d othey compare to Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks?

Ta!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Buy it all! x That's almost always my solution! LOL

Reaction score
LMAO at Buy it all! If we all did that, we'd be SO dam broke!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha I have all the shimmerbricks and love them too! x
I wear the pink and rose sb's with pink blush, i wear the beige one as a really natural h/l all over the face and use bronze with my bronzer! x

I cant choose between the 2 different products, so I'm probs not the best person to ask! Buy it all! x

Thanx for that! I wish i could buy it all!!

Reaction score
if you ever want to sell pleasureflush i'd so be interested =)

Reaction score
yeah i stumbled apon it on my search for pleasureflush ..i wish i had them all also hehe

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jennycateyez wow this is an old thread, liz has like all of them now lol
lol. i don't have pleasureflush though
don't think i'll be getting it though since it's going for so much nowadays

Reaction score
Originally Posted by honnay if you ever want to sell pleasureflush i'd so be interested =) Welcome to Makeuptalk Honnay

Reaction score
I was like WTH when i read the thread! Liz works for MAC now so it was a funny one. Try eBay for pleasureflush honnay. I think i saw some on there recently but i think you'll be paying a high price

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura I was like WTH when i read the thread! Liz works for MAC now so it was a funny one. Try eBay for pleasureflush honnay. I think i saw some on there recently but i think you'll be paying a high price
I was wondering too, until I realized it was an old thread. I was wondering how Liz had never seen them, lol. I caved in and bought one on ebay, no I wasnt the person who paid over a hundred bucks for that one talked about earlier.
. It was higher than retail, but it wasnt a bad price, I never see them at my MAC store, so I hope I like it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dixiewolf I was wondering too, until I realized it was an old thread. I was wondering how Liz had never seen them, lol. Same here, lol

Latest posts