MAC powder blush

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Messages
804
Reaction score
0
Ladies what are some of the best/most popular cheek colors (powders) in MAC........I have fair skin tone and auburn hair.....I know more about NARS for cheeks than I do MAC......but am willing to try some

TIA!

 
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
I had to give it to my mother because it made me breakout, but I loved MAC's blush in Prism. It's a really neutral shade that just gives almost any skin tone a nice healthy glow. Not too brown or too pink.

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
hiya!

I have FAIR skin ( put me next to a white wall and the wall has more of a tan) anyway.. i use MARGIN when i have a bit of color from the sun.. Trixie is nice for some sparkle.. Breath of Plum rocks! Just go light on application.. Pink flurry is very cool sparkles from here to eternity.. love it!

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
I don't have that many MAC blushes right now, so i can only describe them to you.

peachykeen: pinky color with gold shimmer.

margin: corally/tanish color with a shimmer. i like this one also

loverush: dark burgundy color. too dark for me and i have a tan!

i have a pic in my notepad of those 3 if you want to check them out.

it really depends on what color you want to wear though. i don't really like pink blushes on myself. i'm more into the rosey colors and always with a shimmer.

HTH!

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
"Angel" is a very light baby pink, it´s the most natural color for fair skin I can think of. but if you want something more visible try something else

 
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
22,240
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by XOffendr I had to give it to my mother because it made me breakout, but I loved MAC's blush in Prism. It's a really neutral shade that just gives almost any skin tone a nice healthy glow. Not too brown or too pink. i have prism and it turned my face orange! it was so weird. i read reviews on it after and a lot of other people said the same.
 
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Messages
804
Reaction score
0
Thanks...I took a look at that. Love your train case Liz!

Originally Posted by Liz I don't have that many MAC blushes right now, so i can only describe them to you.
peachykeen: pinky color with gold shimmer.

margin: corally/tanish color with a shimmer. i like this one also

loverush: dark burgundy color. too dark for me and i have a tan!

i have a pic in my notepad of those 3 if you want to check them out.

it really depends on what color you want to wear though. i don't really like pink blushes on myself. i'm more into the rosey colors and always with a shimmer.

HTH!

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by kerri Thanks...I took a look at that. Love your train case Liz! hehe! THANKS! ebay! big and cheap!
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
I have a MAC duo blush in Rose Hip/Blossom Up which I like, but overall I prefer cream blush or NARS anyway.

 
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
352
Reaction score
0
I tried mac orchid sheen/roseland duo blush. I like it a lot. The blush is one of my favorites.

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Originally Posted by jamie18meng I tried mac orchid sheen/roseland duo blush. I like it a lot. The blush is one of my favorites. I have that one too. I looove Roseland, it´s subtle and shimmery. but I haven´t really figured out yet how to wear Orchid Sheen-it´s a little too dramatic on me
 
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
352
Reaction score
0
When I got it I use it on my face then In a couple of months I used it on my eyes both orchid sheen and roseland. My eyes did not hurt at all.

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Originally Posted by jamie18meng When I got it I use it on my face then In a couple of months I used it on my eyes both orchid sheen and roseland. My eyes did not hurt at all. I agree-they both look good as e/s too. Orchid Sheen just doesn´t show up much. it´s a great color in the pan, but not on my face
 

Latest posts

Top