MAC Prep + Prime or Smashbox Photofinish?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have both

to me smashbox is way better you don't have to use a lot AT ALL and it's enough for the whole face

also,it goes on very light so it feels like you have nothing on your face

mac prep+prime is just OKAY to me i still use sometimes it but i don't thinks it's all that hot honestly

I'm kinda over Photofinish, it just seems like it's stopped working for me or something. So I'm just waiting on pay day to try out Prep and Prime which I really like the sound of, especially after reading this.

And I'm not a fan of matte skin so the shimmer sounds awesome too!

I love Photofinish! I have somewhat oily skin with some dry patches, and it works great for me. I love the softness!

I really like MAC's Prep + Prime.

I should've bought the one with SPF tho... :/ Next time.

i dont like either, i do like shiseido pre makeup cream, and monitsat anti chafing gel works well too!

I haven't used Photofinish so I can't compare the two but I love Prep + Prime. Makes all my MU look so much better and stay on for ages. I use the one with SPF 50. I love that it means I don't have to use a separate sunscreen product. Saves time and money.

Neither. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Monistat Anti-Chafing Powder Gel is the same in quality as Smashbox but with a much cheaper price tag.

No, it isn't for vaginal use, either. It isn't for yeast infections. It's meant for chafing, as the name of the product states. However, the ingredients are almost identical to Smashbox.

I haven't tried prep and prime, but I really like photofinish. The modelco primer is really nice too.

I've only tried the MAC but it really works for me, I get really oily around my t zone and I can 100% notice a difference.

i would try MAC first, solely because MAC is one of the few brands that actually works for me

Back