MAC Tantress photos

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Aw, thats Trisha's new group! She's got fab pics, im so jealous of her MU collection!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laura127 Aw, thats Trisha's new group! She's got fab pics, im so jealous of her MU collection! Did you see the Tantress shadows??They're beautiful..I'm all over them once they come out.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by allisong Did you see the Tantress shadows??They're beautiful..I'm all over them once they come out. Looks like the kids won't be eating again. Allisong gives new meaning to "MuT dieting"

Reaction score
Originally Posted by allisong Did you see the Tantress shadows??They're beautiful..I'm all over them once they come out. Yep, i'm lemming ALL of them. Definetly getting them ALL for my b'day (no questions asked!) And Californian, you have to be the funniest person ever with all your little images in messages!! Just laughing at the MuT diet!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laura127 Yep, i'm lemming ALL of them. Definetly getting them ALL for my b'day (no questions asked!)
And Californian, you have to be the funniest person ever with all your little images in messages!! Just laughing at the MuT diet!!

aw lllooolll. I am wacky and silly alright! I love to laugh and doodle. But I can actually be serious too! Yes, it's true!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Californian Looks like the kids won't be eating again. Allisong gives new meaning to "MuT dieting"

Hey..like I always say..Fasting is good for the soul

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Californian aw lllooolll. I am wacky and silly alright! I love to laugh and doodle. But I can actually be serious too! Yes, it's true!!

No!!! Serious you say?!? I don't believe it;P

Reaction score
Originally Posted by allisong Hey..like I always say..Fasting is good for the soul
hahah

Reaction score
Hello,

you should post a new thread on "Wanted...In Search of" forum. you'd probably get a better luck there I think.

Latest posts