MAC Wonder Woman Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eh er....i don't like the packagin for this collection. Will probably skip this collection. Money saved.

I absolutely love this collection, and I'm terrified of how much its going to cost lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> trying to narrow it down to a small list of possible purchases lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> this is definitely the most excited I've been about a new MAC collection :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The packaging looks ridiculously retro to the point it looks almost cheap. I would recommend this to those who are Mac fanatics/enthusiasts, but not the average makeup user (especially one that is not looking to spend $15-49.50.) I love Mac, so I would probably purchase at least something from this collection.

If you go to MAC's home page there is a WW sign up box. It looks like it is to be notified when it launches, but also to get news about future products.

Very diplomatic of you, Reese. I would say this is totally crap. 
eusa_pray.gif

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Totally uninspiring.

this packing remind me of my childhood....really cute 
wub.gif

But I`m not paying that much money for these! 

LMAO!!! Yea, I'm trying something new this year, Sadie, but I completely agree with you!

But anyhow, why is it that the WnW 8 pan palettes have similar color families, butlook more interesting to me?

WnW Swatches

Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very diplomatic of you, Reese. I would say this is totally crap. 
eusa_pray.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Totally uninspiring.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL!! I love that you don't hold back your opinion. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The life is to short for that.

Quote: Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL!! I love that you don't hold back your opinion. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ive changed my mind on this. while i think the super size is fab, there is nothing unique about it and i really don't need it.

I hate the packaging too. It reminds me of something you'd find at Claire's for $4.50.

That said, I do like the shadow colors, but not enough to pay $40 for them.

yeah, the packaging is ok for me. But I did like the colors in Valiant and Defiance. I also picked up the Russian Red because I've always wanted that shade, but never got around to buying it. I know the whole point of the collection is the packaging, but I'm thinking of depotting them and putting them in my regular palettes. Thats kind of a waste huh?

I gotta be honest - I'm a HUGE Wonder Woman fan, and even I wouldn't buy this.  I think it would be completely embarrassing to whip that compact out, LOL!

Back