MAC Wonder Woman Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russian Red is my favorite :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I have it in the normal packaging.

I haven't owned stuff with this kind of packaging since middle school lol

I think the retro cheap packaging is hilarious. If I had the money I'd get a lipstick and MSF just to whip out in front of my kids and their friends so that my kids would die of embarrassment.

I bought a pair of black tights with lines running through it in pink, yellow, green, and blue in like an argyle type pattern. I showed them to my son and he said, "I will never be seen in public with you when you wear those." Now I can't wait for the next parent/teacher's conference!

MAC are ok. I received the lipstick as a gift and it was ok although it lasted for only one hour.

I LOVE Wonder Woman and looking forward to this collection!! 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the retro cheap packaging is hilarious. If I had the money I'd get a lipstick and MSF just to whip out in front of my kids and their friends so that my kids would die of embarrassment.

I bought a pair of black tights with lines running through it in pink, yellow, green, and blue in like an argyle type pattern. I showed them to my son and he said, "I will never be seen in public with you when you wear those." Now I can't wait for the next parent/teacher's conference!

LOL!!

Call me tacky but i'm digging the packaging.

I like that sorta thing >.<

I think the only thing i'm going to pick up is one of the lipsticks,

because it looks cute.

And it'd be an eye catcher when you pull it up to touch up on your lipstick.

But I've seen a review on the whole collection(pursebuzz) and all the colors especially the nail varnishes are can be easily duped.

I saw that video too, and i think if i like the colors i'll get a lipstick or a lipgloss, the rest is funny but i'm not digging it that much.

Hey,

To me, it doesnt look visually appealing at all.

I am a big fan of MAC. To be honest, this is truly dissapointing
icon_sad.gif

Looks like some kids make-up collection.

Decided not gonna get anything from this.

Money is saved for the next collection.

I don't think the packaging is terrible - on par with VV. It's MAC, not Guerlain.

At the same time, they could've done so much more with this collection that what they actually did. I picked up Marquise D' lipstick at the launch party, but everything else was pretty underwhelming.

Yeah, even if I liked the packaging, I don't think I'd buy anything from this collection. There's nothing really special about it in terms of the color selections.

I previewed the other products in this collection and let me tell youuuuu..I'm SO excited for this collection. This is a huge collection with amazing, bright, fun, primary colors. I will most definately be purchasing something from this collection!

I like the look of the MSFs and the blushes, they look like there is something for everyone, especially the blushes since there is a cool and a warm. I'd love to pick up that warm one for me.

I also like that the nail polishes have a design on the packaging. I have the Venomous Villians nail polishes and nuthin'. Why didn't they put some sort of VV design on the packages?

I think if you prefer sophistication, you're not going to like this collection, but if you like camp, this one's for you.

I had a really sweet Mac sales associate from Bloomingdales call their Mac distributor and have them ship me the two MFS's, can't wait to receive them!

It would have been better if MAC utilized the comic book art and captions from some of the actual comic book issues for the packaging.  With an old school comic book image MAC could have captured the nostalgia and whimsy of the era that bore Wonder Woman.  Instead we are left with packaging reminiscent of a little girl's dress-up make-up. 

Back