MACGoddess' Blending Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent post! I am so glad I saw this!! So you don't do the little circles for the inner eye right? You just do it for the outer only?

Looks gorgeous and I learned a lot. Thanks! One question, however: How do you get eyeliner to stay on the white part of the lower lid (ie above the lower lashes)? I can't seem to keep my eyeliner from migrating...

beautiful...and thanks for the tutorial, I thinks it's harder to blend when you have two distinct colors, will defnitely be practicing using these steps!!

Nevermind, I answered my own question, lol

I practiced yesterday with MAC Carbon and Phloof. I didn't do that bad of a job actually. It came out pretty good. I think I need a smaller blending brush though. But otherwise, I am really impressed. I am really glad this tutorial was posted. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You make the blending look so easy, why I cant do it like that ?? .........and your lashes sweetie are ridiculous gorgeous!

That looks absolutly AMAZING. I thought I was good at blending but I have been completly proven wrong! GREAT job!

YAY! I am so glad it turned out well! Which brush are you using now for blending?

YOU CAN! You can totally do it hun... You just have to practice and play with it. Btw, how are you liking living in the UAE?

lol, you are fantastic at blending, I have seen it with my own eyes!!

I love how it ended up!! I think I'll never be able to do something like that lol =(

Latest posts

Back