MACGoddess' Blending Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for being patient Leila! Makes much sense! I going to try this next time I do eyeshadow and see how it works for me!

god, if I used a black and a white e/s like that they´d ALWAYS turn out muddy. I guess it´s easier when you blend 2 similar colors...that´s all I can get right :laughing:

but I am willing to give it another try. the instructions were great btw, it looks so easy by looking at the pics and I´d just LOVE to be able to do a smokey eye like that!!!!!!

Puhleez! You have done sock kick a$$ looks and I have seen them! You can totally pull off a look in black and white, and I fully expect to see one soon! :icon_smil

uh-oh what did I get myself into, LOL!!! ok after you did this fantastic tutorial I guess I´ll get the job done and try it out myself. I don´t have a TRUE white e/s though, I have a light champagne colored shimmery one, and the black one is MAC Black Tied...I guess that´ll work for my first try.

I´ll try it out in the next days, ok?

lol Actually my sis lives in Mass!! When's the wedding? I am SURE without a doubt hun that you could pull off this look! Keep practicing it and your blending beforehand and you'll be the hottest one there!! :clap

Thank you! Glad it could help!

Aww thank you hun... Yes I recently was hired by MAC as a Makeup Artist in one of their freestanding stores. Honestly, a lot of what I learned was here at MuT!! So keep your eyes and ears open and I know you will learn a bunch of tips too!

Great tutorial leila:clap i should try this approach of putting all the different shadows first and then blend.

when i try to put on more than 1 shadow, i blend right away, and then the 2 shadows get so mixed that it looks like 1 color shadow again :laughing: so i stopped putting 2 colors... i will try again :satisfied:

sometimes i feel like this too!!! your tutorial was fabulous MACGoddess and I'm glad that yours was so detailed, you have "insprired" me to pick up my brush and start blending right away, although right now most of my makeup consists of pinks, purples and browns, but I'm working on attaining more colors! Your makeup looks so flawless too, hopefully mine will come out the same too! :icon_smil

Thank you sweets!! Keep practicing and don't rush yourself... If you are having fun just "playing" and experimenting with your makeup you'll get better in no time!

Good luck and if you ever need anything please PM me!

Back