MACGoddess' Blending Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
may i ask what mascara you used because your lashes are off the hook in this tut! :w00t:

lol, aren't they?! Don't tell anyone but I used Maybelline Lash Stylist! :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Are you CA-RAAAAZY Chick!?!?! lol You are amazing with eyes!!! I'm getting great pointers from your tuts'! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And it's funny, because I do "windshield wiper" movements to blend the v into the crease!! See I'm breaking rules!! lol :laughing:

I STILL vote for you to do an outer V one... I am boycotting doing one unless you do one first, lol, then I am do an eye look tut using YOUR tut on V work as a template!! :laughno: Otherwise I won't be able to do an outer V on myself to save my life!

LOL, Janelle! I do the windshield wiper, too. We're bad girls, aren't we?!
icon12.gif

This tutorial is so awesome! I love it! Thanks for posting it chicky! :clap

Your eyelashes look amazing!! I have to try this mascara!

LOL -- I'll try to squeeze one in this weekend or at night one day this week ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I know that since it's going to be a tut for the world to see - it's gonna come out like crap! lol When I don't care what it looks like is when it usually looks good. lol :blink:

LOL! You know that is how it always works J... I'll keep my eyes peeled for it!! :clap:clap:clap

awesome tutorial!

i noticed in picture 1.7 some of the black eyeshadow fell down to your face and by the end of the tutorial it was gone. how'd you do that?

Usually I will put a thick layer of loose powder under my eyes to catch the e/s "fallout" and when I am done I can just brush the loose powder and the e/s bits that fell away!

This time, I just used a q-tip with some moisturizer on it and used that to wipe away the e/s fallout. I will only use the q-tip if I am not wearing foundation or I haven't put the foundation on yet. If my foundation is already on before I do my eyes (which is how I most often do it) then I use the loose powder so that I don't mess up my foundation.

Leila, thank you very much for doing this amazing tutorial! :flowers:

Great job Leila! Blending is really difficult for some people. I went shopping a few weeks ago and this woman came in the store rushing for outfit for a night on the town. Her makeup was nice with one BIG exception: the two eye shadow colors were NOT blended! You see where one started and where the other ended. It was like she had a line down the middle of her lid! It was a Lancome duo she said with turquoise and gold. Beautiful colors, but she looked RIDICULOUS! I wanted to say something Soooooo bad! I just want to add that I love blending in a circular motion, especially when I'm dealing with two colors in the crease.

Yay, you did a blending tut! :clap Nice job Leila - I think good blending is what really makes eye MU look polished and professional. Now I can't wait to get hold of the SK brush you're sending!

Thanks for this fab tutorial Leila! It is great to see how you do your blending so we can all try and copy it! :clap

Back