MACGoddess' Blending Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG How could I miss this???Leila amazing tut! thanks yo much for doing it!

Leila, this tut is beyond fabulous! Thank you so much!

Question: Did you use the Sonia brush to lay the colors down initially?

thank you leila! cant wait to be able to see the video portion of it too. this is so helpful.

:heart: :heart:

I dunno Lia, the SK brush I have is very soft! Let me know if you ever want me to CP you one, I would be happy to!

For the initial color layout I didn't use the SK brush. That brush I strictly use for blending and is ALWAYS clean from colors if I can help if so that it doesn't muddy any of my eye looks or bring an "old" color into the look...

I THINK for laying out the color I used my EOB angled brow brush for the white, and then my SK angled e/s brush for the black. And I used the SK large goat hair shader brush for the browbone.

Thanks Leila! I'll have to go look for the SK large goat hair shader. I have an angled brow brush. Why use this type of brush for laying down color? Sorry to sound dense, just trying to understand. :unsure:

lol, no you are certainly not dense Raquel!! :madno::madno::madno: I use this brush firstly bc the angle helps me do more concise and detailed work on the inner eyelid area, and secondly bc this brush can pick up and lay down a lot of color!

I got my brush today at Target!! It was cheapy too. Like 3 bucks, lol. Haven't tried it yet though, but my god, it's softttt.

Back