MAD Skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kdrzrbck /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow I feel like I got cheated out of samples! They only sent me 3 tubes :-(

I feel like I got cheated compared to Zadi's sample haul! LOL

I got my samples today! Only 4 tubes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> better than nothing though!

I didn't tell them what concerns I had so I was wondering what they would send me:

Skin Brightening Serum

Eye Transformation Serum (yay!)

Wrinkle Repellent Environmental Protection Serum (hm....don't need this...)

Transforming Daily Moisturizer

Wow!  I only got 3! Go you!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you Pan for finding this! Just got my bag of samples today as well.

1. daytime defense shielding moisturizer x2
  2. illuminating daily moisturizer x2
  3. eye transformation serum x2
  4. wrinkle repellent environmental protection serum x3
  5. transforming daily moisturizer x2
  6. spot on targeted skin brightening serum x2

Did any of you guys include your blog as your website? They may have sent out more to those with a lot of followers on their beauty blogs! I know Zadidoll doesn't think 150 followers is a lot, but it is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh I think they did right by Zadi giving her that many! she does have an awesome blog and she is all the time posting! 
goldcup.gif
 As for me, my blog is about weight loss through RnY. I would just report my findings and my experiences about products to you ladies. Pan you definitely should have included your blog. I was wondering if cellCeuticals sends out samples like that.

I thought I did but I entered my info again, let's see what happens. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh I think they did right by Zadi giving her that many! she does have an awesome blog and she is all the time posting! 
goldcup.gif
 As for me, my blog is about weight loss through RnY. I would just report my findings and my experiences about products to you ladies. Pan you definitely should have included your blog. I was wondering if cellCeuticals sends out samples like that.

Mine arrived in the mail today! I got:

Eye transforming serum

Illuminating Daily Moisturizer

Wrinkle repellent environmental protection serum

Spot on targeted skin brightening serum

These samples are pretty generous sizes! I'm really excited about using them.

I won a contest on their Facebook page this morning for a free full sized toner!  Pretty excited about that! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Side note:  I had never heard of this company until this and I'm really loving them so far!  I think I may have to actually buy some stuff when I run out of samples!

Originally Posted by kdrzrbck /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I won a contest on their Facebook page this morning for a free full sized toner!  Pretty excited about that! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Side note:  I had never heard of this company until this and I'm really loving them so far!  I think I may have to actually buy some stuff when I run out of samples!

Lucky you! I've bought two full sized products so far...well bought one, the other was gwp, and I'm in LOVE with it. 

I got my pumps to work!!! the secret is you gotta point the pump down into your fingers and make sure all the product is at the top of the bottle!

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my pumps to work!!! the secret is you gotta point the pump down into your fingers and make sure all the product is at the top of the bottle!

lol, I definitely tried that but was way too impatient to wait. I have so many bottles of this stuff though, maybe one day I'll sit it out and get the pump to work.

well once I opened it and saw that there was no little tube it was just the pump part i knew it was gonna take some time to "prime" it. I really liking the blemish control daily moisturizer!

I wish I had let them know what type of skin I had, I dont know why I didnt think to include that. I hope my samples come soon! I want to see what they picked for me!

Back