Major haulage!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
OK, so you all KNOW that I got a bunch of stuff from the Tony & Tina sale, right? Well, big T&T fan that I am, yes, I got a bunch of stuff. Then a couple of days after buying those items on sale from Sephora, the SA from Nordstroms (the one I use to shop at in Maryland) called me and told me that she was discounting her T&T items and since she knows how much I like the brand, she wanted to make sure that I was able to get some things. So, I placed an order with her. Both packages were waiting for me today when I got home from work. Here's what I got (I'll post pics later.... too much stuff for now):

Nordstrom haul:

Pink/Gold Glitter pencil

Higher Love glitter

Freeology glitter

Expansion glitter

Alpha state glitter

Forest Green herbal e/l

Anticipation Char’Kohl

Empathy Char’kohl

Passionate Kiss Cream blush

Purifying Clay Mask

Rice Powder

Makeup remover

5 piece brush set

The following are items that she gave me for free:

T&T makeup bag

Face Dew

Energy Trail color dust

Lipstick (nice color, but she wrote ‘promo’ over the name so I’m not sure what it is)

Herbal lip conditioner

</O


Sephora haul:

<O


Makeup remover (2 bottles)

Foaming cleanser

Moisturizer

Interstellar UCD

Nebula UCD

Empathy Charkohl

Perspective Charkohl

Progression Charkohl

Awareness Charkohl

Connection Charkohl

Caring eyestain

Also, this girl is soooo sweet. She sent pictures and descriptions of ALL the items that will be a part of the Nordies Anniversary sale. Not just the items from her counter..... EVERY COUNTER!!!! She is the best!!!! :icon_love :icon_love

 
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
0
Now that's what i call a haul!

That is so sweet of the SA to call you!

You're probably stocked up for life now!



 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Yeah, I'm stocked up for sure!! But I'm still probably gonna be crazy and buy more stuff during the anniversary sale. I need to learn to say 'no'!!!


Originally Posted by Bhav Now that's what i call a haul!That is so sweet of the SA to call you!

You're probably stocked up for life now!



 
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yeah, I'm stocked up for sure!! But I'm still probably gonna be crazy and buy more stuff during the anniversary sale. I need to learn to say 'no'!!!
I think that's a word we all need to learn!!
Though it is a good idea to get some more, but purely coz theu are going out of business and you would never want to run out of your faves...!! I'm not being a bad influence, honest!

 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Yes you are... You' re just BAD!!! LOL


Originally Posted by Bhav I think that's a word we all need to learn!!
Though it is a good idea to get some more, but purely coz theu are going out of business and you would never want to run out of your faves...!! I'm not being a bad influence, honest!

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
No?? What's that mean????!!!
LOL AWESOME HAUL!!!!! And I agree, AWESOME friend! That was sweet of her! Guess your buddies still think of you even when you're down in Florida! :icon_love

 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Hey Janelle!!! yeah, I'm glad she thought of me. That's how I was able to finally get the rice powder that I wanted so badly. I shopped at her counter so much, I'm sure she just knew that I was a definite sale......AND SHE WAS RIGHT!!!


Originally Posted by NYAngel98 No?? What's that mean????!!!
LOL AWESOME HAUL!!!!! And I agree, AWESOME friend! That was sweet of her! Guess your buddies still think of you even when you're down in Florida! :icon_love
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Hey Janelle!!! yeah, I'm glad she thought of me. That's how I was able to finally get the rice powder that I wanted so badly. I shopped at her counter so much, I'm sure she just knew that I was a definite sale......AND SHE WAS RIGHT!!!
Gee! What would give her THAT idea??!?!?!?

Glad you finally got your rice powder though!!!


 
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yes you are... You' re just BAD!!! LOL
Sowwy..!!
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Oh my god Tracey, you really know how to shop! Cant wait to see pics


 
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
0
OMG-What a haul! Now you will have to get rid of some stuff to make room for new-Hint-Hint!

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
wow! you have a great SA!!!! i never hear people do anything other than when people are in store to help the customer.

nice haulage!

 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Yeah she is very wonderful! I really enjoyed going to her counter when I lived in Maryland. Actually, I was lucky to have found her and the counter manager from Smashbox. They both are the most awesome people to ever hit the makeup industry and this world in general!! I love them and I miss blowing all my money on their products.:icon_love


Originally Posted by Liz wow! you have a great SA!!!! i never hear people do anything other than when people are in store to help the customer.
nice haulage!

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Whoa! Now that is what I call a haul. Can't wait to see the pics!

 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
3,721
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Nordstrom haul:

Pink/Gold Glitter pencil

Higher Love glitter

Freeology glitter

Expansion glitter

Alpha state glitter

Forest Green herbal e/l

Anticipation Char’Kohl

Empathy Char’kohl

Passionate Kiss Cream blush

Purifying Clay Mask

Rice Powder

Makeup remover

5 piece brush set

The following are items that she gave me for free:

T&T makeup bag

Face Dew

Energy Trail color dust

Lipstick (nice color, but she wrote ‘promo’ over the name so I’m not sure what it is)

Herbal lip conditioner

</O


Sephora haul:

<O


Makeup remover (2 bottles)

Foaming cleanser

Moisturizer

Interstellar UCD

Nebula UCD

Empathy Charkohl

Perspective Charkohl

Progression Charkohl

Awareness Charkohl

Connection Charkohl

Caring eyestain

You aren't one to do things halfway, are you? Have fun with all your new stuff!

 

Latest posts

Top